NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate NBA 2K. Give me Live over that ****.

The NFL 2K game is gonna be an XBox exclusive. End of the summer.

Last edited:
Stop playing
ohhh.png
i know youll love the name 
devil.gif

http://niketalk.com/t/622275/joe-montana-football-16-for-xbox-one-and-pc-this-summer

Vic Carucci ‏@viccarucci 6m6 minutes ago
Hearing the #Browns are front-runners for next featured team on HBO Hard Knocks series.

I AM DEFINITELY watching that. No idea why or how but I've been rooting for the Browns these last couple years. Hoping they make the playoffs.

Yo, any of y'all ever cheat the salary cap with created players on the ps2 Maddens?

One time I made a punter, put his speed in the 80s, and his throwing power and accuracy in the 90s and would throw him at qb...

Dudes overall was like 38, so his salary was like 250k/yr :lol:

Yo, any of y'all ever cheat the salary cap with created players on the ps2 Maddens?

One time I made a punter, put his speed in the 80s, and his throwing power and accuracy in the 90s and would throw him at qb...

Dudes overall was like 38, so his salary was like 250k/yr :lol:

I used to create a 45 year old rookie with 99 everything and 0 injury and trade him for the players I wanted lol. Dude would retire at the end of the season

Last edited:
im gonna still draft gordon in the last round of fantasy football in case he appeals and wins. who knows anymore with goodell.

Last edited:
Vic Carucci ‏@viccarucci 6m6 minutes ago
Hearing the #Browns are front-runners for next featured team on HBO Hard Knocks series.
That's a mistake.
mean.gif

NFL should capitalize on all the offseason attention the Eagles got and have them do it. Either them or the Niners would get the most views easily.

Chip probably used the the playoff clause to get out of it, this seems like something he would absolutely be against

Chip probably used the the playoff clause to get out of it, this seems like something he would absolutely be against
Oh there's no doubt about it.
laugh.gif
If I was an Eagles fan, I definitely wouldn't ride for that either.

I can only imagine what Belichick's reaction would be if the NFL came to him w/ that ****.

Oh there's no doubt about it. :lol: If I was an Eagles fan, I definitely wouldn't ride for that either.

I can only imagine what Belichick's reaction would be if the NFL came to him w/ that ****.

right? :lol:

I can only imagine both their faces when the NFL comes to them

My mom use to work for Sega. The Arcade they had in their SF Office was :wow:

dude that is crazy, it's a shame Sega is no longer in the console market

Sega Saturn was such a disaster, can't believe I asked for that over a PS1 for xmas back in the day

I went Genesis, Saturn and then Dreamcast :lol:

I was a huge Sega fan, their arcade games are/were fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom