NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed, there are many excuses for him sucking while destroying his team's cap space.

I for one hope they keep him forever.

Dude, Bradford can play, there is no doubt about that.
He didn't get that contract from using or gun, nor was it give out by the likes of a Al Davis or Jerry Jones.
He's just too frail.

Dude, Bradford can play, there is no doubt about that.
He didn't get that contract from using or gun, nor was it give out by the likes of a Al Davis or Jerry Jones.
He's just too frail.

Oh there is doubt. Extreme doubt.

He got that contract because e was the #1 pick under the old CBA.

No excuses for Bradford...he's always hurt and you cant show how good you are of help your team win if you stay on the sidelines and the trainers room ...he wasn't anything special when he does complete a game anyway

So why do you make it out be his fault?Like you wouldn't take the money...Be real. You're just exaggerating your dislike for no reason now. :lol:

I think he's hurt for real though, again.

That was a light hit to say the least, but it was the same ACL

. He's going to be on a cane by 50 with all these surgeries/injuries.

So why do you make it out be his fault?Like you wouldn't take the money...Be real. You're just exaggerating your dislike for no reason now. :lol:

It's not his fault, it's Jeff Fisher's fault for refusing to pull the plug.

I don't dislike him, I just don't think he's good when he plays. Yes the rest of the offense sucks too, but he's never been the exception.

I like Johnny Manziel but I'm already tired of his Media coverage. I don't need the NFL Mobile app and SportsCenter app tellin me that he's in the game. That's not NFL News :smh:

The worst part is the Rams all those picks and aint even bring in a young QB just in case :smh: ...that money is the only reason they aint pull the plug on Bradford, had the team tied to him for better or worse (mostly worse tho)

Last edited:
he was pretty solid last year until he got hurt; looked like he was coming into his own

The only success he had was in garbage time. His ypa was 34th in the NFL last year which is always the sign of a bust. Right behind Henne, Schaub and Manuel.

Emmanuel Sanders
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom