NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not about the money. It's the four games and the desire to stick it to Goodell.

I get that. I would respect him accepting it or maybe filing a simple appeal to get it to two games. To try to assemble the A-Team, for ******* what? We've only seen SOME of the evidence and we know you're guilty. The guy said he had PLENTY of evidence. Own up to it and move on.

I don't care if he goes to bed with extraterrestrials.

All I care about is the football field and plays like this:

PepperySleepyBlowfish.gif

:nthat:

Also, you guys are always giving Rivers a hard time.

Who else gets his whole team involved offensively like him? Look at him even getting his linemen some receptions

PHs26.gif

The ultimate team player :smokin

It's not about the money. It's the four games and the desire to stick it to Goodell.

I get that. I would respect him accepting it or maybe filing a simple appeal to get it to two games. To try to assemble the A-Team, for ******* what? We've only seen SOME of the evidence and we know you're guilty. The guy said he had PLENTY of evidence. Own up to it and move on.
i'm fine with it just because goodell needs to get sonned. hate the way this guy runs the nfl.

But if I understood this correctly, Goodell didn't hand down this punishment. It was Troy Vincent that's been working some of the cases ever since Goodell botched the Ray Rice case. Roger isn't messing with the suspensions and punishments anymore.

But if I understood this correctly, Goodell didn't hand down this punishment. It was Troy Vincent that's been working some of the cases ever since Goodell botched the Ray Rice case. Roger isn't messing with the suspensions and punishments anymore.
that is true. but still, **** the nfl :lol:

Damage is already done. :pimp: Some people may get upset, but it's already over for that legacy. :pimp:

I hope he doesn't miss a game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom