NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upon furher review Gronk is the coolest athlete in sports right now regardless of ethnicity.

Yup.. As dislikable some-most of the stuff he does can be or is, dude pulls it off

The one person to make the whole frat boy/ meathead thing

Like if gronk put dude or bro on the back of his jersey, not only would we not hate it.. We'd all secretly love it

Max ditchin the sleeves?!
eek.gif
nthat.gif
Finally 

Last edited:
My dawg Gronk Lesnar. 
pimp.gif

Gronk gets a lot of love now, but I think some time in the future the nation will get tired of his antics and turn on him. Especially since the media is in on the "love". That's usually how it goes with famous athlete/celebrities in his category.

Like if he's 31 and still being himself and loving life, will people still really **** with him like that and not say "damn, this dude needs to grow up already.
eyes.gif
"

I don't know.
Am I missing something...? I know it's 9 AM here, but I just read that article and the info he uncovered seemed pretty straightforward. The NFL dude is a Jets fan. It's not like it makes his subtle trolling any less funny. Ol' boy should get a raise.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I can definitely see people turning on Gronk in a few years,he's as fun loving as the come but it always ends up happening. People always love to build you up only to tear you down just as fast :lol: :smh:

That being said, he's liable at any minute to pull off some REALLY dumb **** (even for him 
laugh.gif
) and speed up that process. 

Belichick should just go ahead and hit up Jerry Jones for Dez babysitter's services.  

Gronk lives too much a simple life to ever really get into some serious trouble imo,the hardest crime I could see him getting in trouble for would be public intoxication :lol:

Last edited:
Speaking of Gronk, my cousin invited me to watch the Entourage movie at a movie theater last Wednesday night. My cousin is a NYU student. 200 NYU students got early passes for Entourage. Gronk is in the movie. Gronk being Gronk. :lol: Good movie though.

@theScore
Dallas Cowboys and CB Orlando Scandrick reportedly agree to a 1-year, $9.5M extension. http://thesco.re/1AjEdc2  
also
Report: Hard Knocks narrowing its list, Browns not on it

The Browns have one of the league’s top reality shows going anyway, but they don’t necessarily want it filmed around the clock.

And they may not have to worry about it.

According to Tony Grossi of ESPNCleveland.com, the Browns request to not be on the HBO training camp documentary has been granted. He mentions that Washington, along with the Bills and the Texans, are the likeliest subjects this year.
Cornball brotha, Pats Souf, or Sexy Rexy again. 

Last edited:
So now we want to have the world turn on Gronk? I'll get twitter fired up, let's get this going

JJ Watt? (The actual player) Everyone loves that guy. What am I missing?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom