NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll be back with a vengence :smokin

hopefully in a Pats uniform :lol:

Doubt he's going anywhere this season :lol:. He can do whatever after getting #5,just hopefully not SF like I'm suspecting...

View media item 1544785

[QUOTE url="[URL]http://thesco.re/1AjEdc2[/URL]"]
@theScore

Dallas Cowboys and CB Orlando Scandrick reportedly agree to a 1-year, $9.5M extension. http://thesco.re/1AjEdc2  

also

getting draya back will be his signing bonus

:rolleyes  Don't really watch Montreal like that when I watch the CFL but I'll see if he can get his game straight 
[/quote]

:nerd:

Besides peter king, who can we take seriously and doesn't have a bias against the pats?
ummmmmm aint it known peter king is a boston homer
nerd.gif

or at the least a puppet for the league

PK absolutely does not like Pitt, nor any team above NE :lol:

He loves living in NE and talking about it. Only thing he loves more than NE is the NFL itself (perhaps has some Kraft in him)?

PK absolutely does not like Pitt, nor any team above NE
laugh.gif

He loves living in NE and talking about it. Only thing he loves more than NE is the NFL itself (perhaps has some Kraft in him)?
It was definitely interesting to see who he was going to carry more water for, Kraft or Goodell when they had their brief disagreement.

Must have been tough for him.

i like reading his MMQB column, but not really a PK fan when he does other spots on tv and what not

i like reading his MMQB column, but not really a PK fan when he does other spots on tv and what not

I think he's great on the NFL Films stuff he's done but everything about NFLF is great

Social media did expose his preferences quite a bit

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2...tml?s_campaign=bostonglobe:socialflow:twitter

When the pollsters re-gauged the public’s trust in Brady last week, his ranking had free-fallen to 3,027th, the bottom 8 percent, placing him among the likes of media firebrand Bill O’Reilly.

hhh.png
hhh.png
hhh.png
hhh.png
hhh.png

Damn :smh:

Not gonna lie I never believed his story but if belicheck and Kraft hopping off the train so will I. I still think if he was honest back in January it would've never blew up like this. Barely under inflated ball isn't that serious but him lying made it a big deal lol

Oh well

Shanahan still throwing shade at RG3

"If you take a QB like that you must run the kind of system that allows them to be successful," Shanahan said, adding, "I really believe Robert thought he was more of a drop back quarterback. He hasn't done things the NFL asks you to do. It does take some growing pains. You better really work on it inside and out."

see I can deal with homers when they are straight up about it.. like bill simmons.. everyone should know who he is a fan of and who he isnt

but take someone like florio who cant seem to help himself

Shanahan still throwing shade at RG3
"If you take a QB like that you must run the kind of system that allows them to be successful," Shanahan said, adding, "I really believe Robert thought he was more of a drop back quarterback. He hasn't done things the NFL asks you to do. It does take some growing pains. You better really work on it inside and out."
sounds like the truth to me...mj shrug

Peter King is the biggest Pats homer of all time

All of em homers but something about a Boston homer pisses other fans off :lol:

Patriot homers don't bother me at all, not even a little. But Peter Gammons Red Sox **** back when he was on ESPN was INFURIATING to me. :lol:

I remember him doing one of his .com pieces, and it was diamond notes I think, out of like 12-15 bullet point, like 11 were Red Sox related, or former Red Sox. I hated that colonel Sanders motherlover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom