Jets coming for that wild card & 1st round exit :smokin :smokin

jets sign a QB yet? :nerd:

you didn't hear about Fitzpatrick? :nerd:

i said a QB

:lol:

hate u :smh:

seriously though...is he starting or is the job still Geno's? or will there be a QB competition through camp and preseason?

Bowles said there will be a competition but it's Geno's job to lose

No denying that he does work with DBs, really hoping he made the right pick there. I was on the Devante Parker train during the draft process but I'll trust Zim til I see something different. Main things I'll be looking toward is how our O-Line shapes up heading into the season and the safety battle at SS. We cut Taylor Mays a week or so ago, hoping that Anthony Harris or Antone Exum can make a leap and be a starter for us, I'm over Blanton and his play. I remember for the longest my biggest gripe was the linebacker position, but I really feel the trio of Hodges, Kendricks an Barr will be a cornerstone for us for years to come, Greenways on his last leg and on his way out (prob. should of been cut this year). Really excited for the season, not thinking we'll win the division or anything but even a Wild Card game would be
pimp.gif

Hoping no sophomore slump for Teddy, we really need him on his A game.. Wallace should help the vertical game immensely.
I'm glad they cut Mays. I wouldn't be able to handle some of the dunce-worthy attempts at playmaking he's known for.

From all I have heard, it sounds like Teddy and Wallace clicked just about right away and have great chemistry together...For what it's worth in June.

New thread time? "Pat win SB XLIX" was sooo last season. Sorry, Deadset.

I also want to be able to use my OG screen name again, but still banned from this thread last I checked.

i'll do it but y'all gonna hate the title updates each week. well only the jet/bronco/colts/ravens fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom