NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
saw some absurd stat today, that for the last 11 years at least 1 team has gone from worst to 1st in their division..

so who everyone got?

Washington professional football team

vikings

bucs

rams

bills

browns

texans

raiders

neither of those teams will finish first in their division, i cant even pick one because none of them have a chance...

My Bucs got that from last to first place on lock
nthat.gif

But, as we wait for that, let’s talk about NFC South history. For the longest time, we had a trend of teams going from worst to first in the division. It happened with Carolina in 2003 and Atlanta in 2004. Tampa Bay did it in 2005 and New Orleans did it in 2006.
The Bucs did it again in 2007 and the trend was broken in 2008, although Atlanta did go from last to second in the division that season. In 2009, the Saints went from worst to first and then went on to win the Super Bowl.

Living in NC I already know not to waste my time with delusional panther fans

Was gonna pass on league pass this year but I might take the bait :/

Last edited:
If J.J. can get Clowney on board with this:

BsBwQAUCIAE6IqF.jpg:large

r.i.p. opposing OL

edit: and this led to that 
eek.gif
 contract

Last edited:
Judging by social media I feel its become the cool thing to not like Joe Buck. I don't think hes that bad.

Last edited:
Judging by social media I feel its become the cool thing to not like Joe Buck. I don't think hes that bad.

Man it's the cool thing to hate anybody/anything that's been around fir a whole.

Joe Buck is good in my eyes.

Just like Bammas were saying NFLN> ESPN

That's ******** if I've ever seen it. It's the same damn thing. Espn has just been around longer so no it's the new thing to hate it.

Ignoring his awful work doing MLB games, I couldn't get down with Buck anymore after he called the Tyree catch devoid of all emotion. I understand you need to maintain even a modicum of professionalism as an unbiased (lol) party but you just witnessed one of the greatest plays in Super Bowl history, c'mon man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom