NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's always interesting to see differing opinions on what makes a player great and what doesn't. No shots, just saying that's why I rarely participate in comparing players. Guys just end up talking in circles and using arguments that the other wouldn't consider a factor, and vise versa. I just appreciate players for who they are.

Are you stupid? 
laugh.gif

Running out Boykin and Quarless to Sherm's side the entire game is obvious gameplanning to not throw at Sherm.  #1 and #2 WR never even went to his side.

4 people represents a whole Fanbase now? :lol:

You do know that I live up here, and listen to Seahawk fans, all day, yes?

I took these specific examples off just this page, 1 page, and used as an example. I doubt you need me to gather every single quote for a period of time. Rest assured, I am quite used to the Seattle Sports fan point of view.

Lance Zierlein @LanceZierlein  ·  2h
For those asking who couldn’t hear the radio show, the QB the Texans targeted before Mallett was Matt Barkley according to two sources.

dude that's definitely on mccarthy. they had an entire summer to plan against seattle and that's what they came up with?

LOL.

You honestly think McCarthy told Rodgers don't even look towards his way?

Yeah right.

pack will be alright. seattle defense :smh: . i still dont think seattle returns to the superbowl. the nfc will be better this year.

I have nothing against Seattle fans, I've never really had to be in a room with more than 1.

Until last night.

These dudes crawled outta the gutter with their Russell Wilson jerseys and their ******* jorts :lol:

I figured I'd give em a shot, like I did with the new breed of Saints fans (which will always be the worst to me BTW). This guy stands next to our table and he's gotta be at least 35 yelling and screaming "GO RUSSELL". So he makes small talk with us asking who we root for and usual bar ********. I ask him if he thinks Russell has already passed Krieg/Hasselbeck for the best QB. This ******* guy says "Who?" and I just start howling :lol:

I was in a good mood and didn't give him more **** :lol:

The arrogance is annoying at times, but its hard for me to root against the seahawks man, dudes are legit. Jealous of that team.

I have nothing against Seattle fans, I've never really had to be in a room with more than 1.

Until last night.

These dudes crawled outta the gutter with their Russell Wilson jerseys and their ******* jorts :lol:

I figured I'd give em a shot, like I did with the new breed of Saints fans (which will always be the worst to me BTW). This guy stands next to our table and he's gotta be at least 35 yelling and screaming "GO RUSSELL". So he makes small talk with us asking who we root for and usual bar ********. I ask him if he thinks Russell has already passed Krieg/Hasselbeck for the best QB. This ******* guy says "Who?" and I just start howling :lol:

You know what's funny; we went to a bar for the game (Philly area) and our waitress comes up wearing a Wilson jersey and my buddy was like were you a Seahawks fan before last year and she said no I was a Giants fan :lol:

Pathetic

Until last night.

New Seattle fans are :x but that happens to any team that wins a chip.

Still Boston fans are the worst :x

Last edited:
When that happens, let me know.
lol u realize they (coaches) plan something for a week to prepare for a team right... it isn't just peyton manning calling audibles at the line for everyone. done arguing if u think rodgers is scared of throwing at sherman... 

obviously you dont want to write a team after one game.. especially when it's against the defending champs..

but that Oline.. and if bulaga is down for a significant period again
sick.gif
.. plus the dude who was getting worked also seemed to suffer something

Last edited:
done arguing if u think rodgers is scared of throwing at sherman...

33 pass attempts. 0 towards Sherman.

"Yeah Aaron, we know you've won an MVP and a Super Bowl, but the game plan for this week is to shut off an entire side of the field."

Maybe it wasn't intentional (it sure looked premeditated), but the truth of the matter is that the NFL's best quarterback allowed his field to be cut in half by one man.

1. Are Sea fans on here really confused on why RW is being discussed last night/today?

2. Why do you worry what others think about him regardless? He fits your team perfectly, enjoy the success and let others play 'what ifs'

Until last night.

New Seattle fans are :x but that happens to any team that wins a chip.

Still Boston fans are the worst :x

:lol: I hear ya and NYC is always the center of that bandwagon **** but I don't usually **** with them. Just stupid **** like that annoys me, when they're brand new but so goddamn hardcore :lol: if I got my flyerthandelta on and hopped to the 49ers tomorrow, I'm not gonna be in your ear Sunday with my Kap jersey yelling all day about how good they are.

I abhor most Boston fans but I can't **** with them when it comes to their fanhood. They had that battered wife syndrome their whole life with the Sox, 80's/90's Pats and 90's Celtics and stuck it out, give that credit where credit is due to those clowns :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom