NFL DIVISIONAL ROUND 🏈 | Parlays, Pick Em's and Pigskins | Sponsored by FanKings and DraftDuel

Pick Em'

• Seahawks

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • 49ers

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • Jags

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Chargers

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Dolphins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bills

Votes: 25 55.6%
  • Giants

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Vikings

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • Ravens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bengals

Votes: 19 42.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy this is off to a riveting start.

Screenshot_20230116-192751_ESPN.jpg

Didn't know they kept tabs on ref team records like in the NBA :lol:

You can find nuggets out there, but there's not one good place that I found that has everything you need. Not for free, at least. I used to really research that back when I was a great bettor...knew guys who called the most PI's, holding, etc. It really makes a difference in outcomes I learned via betting.

sheesh i expected tampa to be way more buttoned up and to execute early on. game lookin anemic so far

Vikes in trouble bro. Wouldn't be surprised if they're 3rd place in the North next season. Defense is way too old and overpaid alllll over. They pretty much need to start from scratch now. Need a up and coming DC too. Donatell is worthless.
No firing announcement today, are we just giving him time to breathe cuz that’s what I think and then it’s CYA

No firing announcement today, are we just giving him time to breathe cuz that’s what I think and then it’s CYA

No rush with a coordinator, I guess. Maybe Demeco is up for the challenge if he doesn't get a HC gig. See just how good he is when he doesn't have the best in the game at almost every level of the defense. :lol:

That throw to Gallup prolly the longest we'll see all night...besides a pick 6 or scoop and score

Edit: welp...pollard proved me wrong :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom