NFL DIVISIONAL ROUND 🏈 | Parlays, Pick Em's and Pigskins | Sponsored by FanKings and DraftDuel

Pick Em'

• Seahawks

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • 49ers

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • Jags

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Chargers

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Dolphins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bills

Votes: 25 55.6%
  • Giants

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Vikings

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • Ravens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bengals

Votes: 19 42.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fk Tom Brady, that is all...
simpsons-grandpa.gif

I dont think he's risking that knee if it's not right imo. Not with how hard he's fought for the right payday last offseason

I feel like he’ll play because of that too tho. Like that’ll give him extra motivation to want to shove it their faces.

But he shouldn’t. Absolutely. If I was his agent I’d be like “sit TF down”

You said we could change out votes so I’ll wait until Friday. :lol:

On a serious note I am a lil nervous. But just cause it's playoffs. I get the “its hard to beat a team 3 times” but I think it's different in this case.

Everytime we've played them they've gotten a different version of us.

Anything can happen in football so we’ll see, but I hope Shanny takes them very serious as he should.

I need them to overwhelm them, like don't even make it close. A team that squeaked out a win against the Rams should be smoked...

1673428745304.gif

House money is for the fans and not the players/staff. Hawks will feel some pressure as well

I lowkey feel like a bad fan because I'm more focused on the draft 😂

Ravens would have lost even if Lamar came back. Been out 5 weeks, to play a bengals squad that won 9 or 10 in a row? No way.

elpablo21 elpablo21 isn't there some type of NFCW triangle where the Seahawks always beat the 49ers or Rams. Which squad always beats the hawks?

My season won't be complete until the Ravens and Titans are both out of the playoffs. I want to penalize the two most boring teams in the league with records to show for it.

Sir the Titans didnt make the playoffs
Lol, I know, the wording was confusing. :lol:

No shade to fans of either team, but idk how ya'll do it. I had Lamar on my fantasy team so I had to watch early in the season. Titans have been boring for 20 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom