NFL DIVISIONAL ROUND 🏈 | Parlays, Pick Em's and Pigskins | Sponsored by FanKings and DraftDuel

Pick Em'

• Seahawks

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • 49ers

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • Jags

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Chargers

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Dolphins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bills

Votes: 25 55.6%
  • Giants

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Vikings

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • Ravens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bengals

Votes: 19 42.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet we're all here still watching

tenor (6).gif

1633513203.jpeg

And we haven't even got to the 18 game szn f'ery yet

i don’t get why they don’t add the double by weeks yet

woulda thought that would be the starting point.. a first half season bye then a second half bye

they eventually going get to 18 games.. but have first byes weeks 4-8 and then 2nd half weeks 9-14.. so last couple weeks everyone plays.. but you give guys rest and add an extra week to sell

i don’t get why they don’t add the double by weeks yet

woulda thought that would be the starting point.. a first half season bye then a second half bye

they eventually going get to 18 games.. but have first byes weeks 4-8 and then 2nd half weeks 9-14.. so last couple weeks everyone plays.. but you give guys rest and add an extra week to sell
They'll add it once they get 18. Once they removed the 1 preseason game to regular season the revenue was good enough for them. They're not worried about much else 😂

If I’m Wilkins I’m tapping Josh Allen too lmao.

Allen built like a DE, I ain’t sleeping on him.

Offsetting penalties lowkey always been one of the dumbest things to me.

After all that mess it’s like nothing happened :lol:

They'll add it once they get 18. Once they removed the 1 preseason game to regular season the revenue was good enough for them. They're not worried about much else 😂

man.. listening to dominique talk about the CBA negotiation, I’ve just come to the conclusion they’re the typical extremely rich guys but we give them more credit than they actually deserve because they are rich

dudes are greedy as hell, they would come to the table and argue they were losing money.. and then just wait out the players because obviously they have the safety net

but just look at the streaming deal(s).. zero clue why they wouldnt break things up and sell those separately, like they did with cbs, fox, nbc and espn.. they should be well aware because of the Amazon deal how much just that single game is worth

Thompson his the Carrbage Special™ (checking down on 4th and long) and it actually worked.

Led to them scoring 3 points.

Allen and the Bills better not **** around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom