Snake is that dude.

I actually just finished this game up again the other day

Metal_Gear_Solid_ntsc-front.jpg

Way ahead of its time IMO
pimp.gif

Snake is that dude.

Originally Posted by Xplicit213

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Lmao.. remember you used to be able to get Playstation game demos free from Pizza Hut when you ordered a large pizza

im hip. i think it had that metal gear solid demo
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
nah i think youre talking about the demo disc that came with the psx. i remember final fantasy viii being one of the demos from pizza hut. 
pimp.gif

Lmao.. remember you used to be able to get Playstation game demos free from Pizza Hut when you ordered a large pizza

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
nah i think youre talking about the demo disc that came with the psx. i remember final fantasy viii being one of the demos from pizza hut. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by smallBALL5

Originally Posted by RickFoxJr
lol. every single one of those big hits are illegal today.
roll.gif

man you aint never lie
laugh.gif

Gameday had the best juke move ever.... and also when you got close to the sideline dude would start tip toe'n

Syphon Filter was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i used to taze the hell out of some ppl

Originally Posted by smallBALL5

Originally Posted by RickFoxJr
lol. every single one of those big hits are illegal today.
roll.gif

man you aint never lie
laugh.gif

Gameday had the best juke move ever.... and also when you got close to the sideline dude would start tip toe'n

Syphon Filter was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i used to taze the hell out of some ppl

Man I hated Gameday
laugh.gif

sooo many memories....Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 and 2...only reason I had a skateboard...I wasnt about that get hurt life though so that went back in my closet
roll.gif

First time I landed the 900 I felt like I was that man...Sony needs to put Tony Hawk in the PS Store

Man I hated Gameday
laugh.gif

sooo many memories....Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 and 2...only reason I had a skateboard...I wasnt about that get hurt life though so that went back in my closet
roll.gif

First time I landed the 900 I felt like I was that man...Sony needs to put Tony Hawk in the PS Store

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater in it's prime was awesome. Forgot which one it was, but it was a level in the San Francisco pier and you
Had to skate the dock, and that big %#+ shark would jump out and merk a skater. That %!%@ had me shook for a while
laugh.gif
but when they changed it to wasteland and %!%@ it went downhill. Underground was mad dope. Driving around in that green car and hitching rides
pimp.gif

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater in it's prime was awesome. Forgot which one it was, but it was a level in the San Francisco pier and you
Had to skate the dock, and that big %#+ shark would jump out and merk a skater. That %!%@ had me shook for a while
laugh.gif
but when they changed it to wasteland and %!%@ it went downhill. Underground was mad dope. Driving around in that green car and hitching rides
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I had at least 4 copies of Crash Bandicoot
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom