NFL/NBA/MLB/NCAA Jerseys

Only have the authentic Wade alternate jersey. I still want a Jordan jersey and also a Penny Hardaway jersey

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i still got all my jersey...im actually in da process of tailoring all my older ones that were way too big and making them fit nice.

da first bill is 150 dollars, imma pick up da tab in 2 weeks.
How much does it run to get just one tailored?
nerd.gif
Some of my older jerseys could use some altering
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

outside of the kiddos who went from size 60 jerseys to size medium skinny jeans because their favorite rapper told them to do so, there's always been a market for jerseys among sports fans.
 i wear the stuff i have but i don't wear it as much as i did when i was in high school or what have you.

co-sign

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

i still got all my jersey...im actually in da process of tailoring all my older ones that were way too big and making them fit nice.

nerd.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

same
laugh.gif
, some jerseys to this day are still too big for me and I had em back in the Jersey Era when I was still growing
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by CopleyRd

Do yall wear jersey to people that have been traded. For example a Saints Reggie Bush jersey.

it depends to me, for example a guy like kevin garnett  who played 12 seasons with the timberwolves and made his name there, i have no problem wearing his timberwolves jersey.   if i remember a player for his achievements on that former team i have no problem getting his old jersey.

this right here.

waitin another year or two until KG retires to bust out the white T-wolves joint
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

nerd.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

it can't cost more then 15-20 bucks...i turned in ALOT of jerseys in one shot hence da price.

I rock my Chargers jersey only when it's football season and a basketball jersey when it freaking hot outside

anyone know a website that sells them from China or puts the name plates on themselves? My buddy had showed me one where you can get jerseys for real cheap, but the link isn't active anymore ... if anyone has one please PM to me ...

To answer the question, I wear a Lakers jersey on game days and sometimes to school (usually on laundry day) ... Wow, it's weird talking about school after not going for almost 6 years ... I have a bunch of Lakers and Dodgers shirts though ...

I still rock the following jerseys since I live in Hawaii where everyday is summer.
Nike Orlando Magic Tracy McGrady Grey Alt 95.

Nike Orlando Magic Tracy McGrady Black pinstripes.

Reebok Orlando Magic Steve Francis home white.

Nike Indiana Pacers Jermaine O'Neal Yellow/Navy throwback 72.

pimp.gif

I'm still in search of Penny Hardaway jerseys.  Anyone have any sites that might have em?  Thanks in advance.  

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Hockey jerseys. Luongo, Burrows, and Bure Canucks jerseys.
I have an Ireland soccer jersey I wear alot and a few random NBA ones (Sheed with the Blazers swingman 
pimp.gif
)

Vancouver%20Canucks%2010%20Pavel%20%20Bure%20Black%20.jpg
if its that jersey
pimp.gif

NHL 94 is much appreciated, Bure was a beast those first few years in Vancouver

I got mad Giants, Knicks and Yankees jerseys. Still wear them, not as much lately because it's too hot and I can't have on layers but I'm a die hard sports fan. Wale is a clown for wearing 40 different teams.
Still need to pickup a Hakeem Nicks jersey and a Melo jersey. Waiting for Modells to have that 40% off again

have an old rodman, and a CJ2K authentic
pimp.gif

Swingman where the best thing when I was younger, still sick now it just died out. Now I can think of ONE jersey I would want of a current player. Chris Paul is the only one i would consider rockin'.

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

Anyone know of a good spot in nyc where I would ve able to get my jerseys tailored?

Seriously mine are really way to large but I never lost love for my road Sheed blazers joint or my sprewell knicks

i still rock jerseys, ive gotten rid of some of the ones that i dont want anymore.

nfl: vick falcons home authentic
nba: bulls away jordan authentic (my fave jersey of all time)
dirk nowitzki away authentic
jordan home and away wizards authentic

Back
Top Bottom