NFL/NCAA Feet: '10-'11 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

you should try gloves with a real leather palm and finger material, I find these do much better in the rain. you'll actually see guys pulling out older model gloves in the rain for exactly this reason.

you should try gloves with a real leather palm and finger material, I find these do much better in the rain. you'll actually see guys pulling out older model gloves in the rain for exactly this reason.

Originally Posted by jlauf

Yeah, I noticed that last night in the Jets/Vikings game.  When it rains, I just take off my gloves and go au naturale

Originally Posted by jlauf

Yeah, I noticed that last night in the Jets/Vikings game.  When it rains, I just take off my gloves and go au naturale

new TECHFIT adidas gear...

5071431353_6524a9827b.jpg

2zrqccy.png

ADIDAS UNVEILS TECHFIT FOOTBALL JERSEYS FOR NCAA TEAMS

New compression uniforms will maximize players’ speed and mobility

PORTLAND, Ore. — October 11, 2010 /PRNewswire/ — Today, adidas unveils its new TECHFIT compression football jerseys for seven NCAA teams including Michigan, Notre Dame, Tennessee, Cincinnati, UCLA, Texas A&M and Louisville. Featuring a ground-breaking compression fit and weighing 30 percent lighter than standard football jerseys, the adidas TECHFIT jersey will help players be lighter and faster on the field. Teams will wear the new jerseys this season.

“The new TECHFIT jersey design will make old jerseys obsolete,

new TECHFIT adidas gear...

5071431353_6524a9827b.jpg

2zrqccy.png

ADIDAS UNVEILS TECHFIT FOOTBALL JERSEYS FOR NCAA TEAMS

New compression uniforms will maximize players’ speed and mobility

PORTLAND, Ore. — October 11, 2010 /PRNewswire/ — Today, adidas unveils its new TECHFIT compression football jerseys for seven NCAA teams including Michigan, Notre Dame, Tennessee, Cincinnati, UCLA, Texas A&M and Louisville. Featuring a ground-breaking compression fit and weighing 30 percent lighter than standard football jerseys, the adidas TECHFIT jersey will help players be lighter and faster on the field. Teams will wear the new jerseys this season.

“The new TECHFIT jersey design will make old jerseys obsolete,

id like to see those techfit ND, Michigan, and Texas A&M jersey's. that UCLA looks great.

id like to see those techfit ND, Michigan, and Texas A&M jersey's. that UCLA looks great.

U.S. AIR FORCE ACADEMY, Colo. – The Air Force football team is honoring armed forces personnel serving around the world today by wearing a special uniform.

The uniform is a replica of the flying suits worn by the Thunderbirds, the flying team that flies at the Academy’s graduation and serves one of the Air Force’s greatest ambassadors world-wide.

The uniform is a shade of Navy blue, with white letters outlined in red. The signature bolts on the sleeves are also white outlined in red. The pants are white with red and blue stripes while the helmet is styled just like the Thunderbirds, white with red with blue stars on the back.

The names on the back of the jersey have been replaced by the words freedom on even numbered jerseys and service on odd numbered jerseys.

airforceuni_medium.jpg

dylhjn.png

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

U.S. AIR FORCE ACADEMY, Colo. – The Air Force football team is honoring armed forces personnel serving around the world today by wearing a special uniform.

The uniform is a replica of the flying suits worn by the Thunderbirds, the flying team that flies at the Academy’s graduation and serves one of the Air Force’s greatest ambassadors world-wide.

The uniform is a shade of Navy blue, with white letters outlined in red. The signature bolts on the sleeves are also white outlined in red. The pants are white with red and blue stripes while the helmet is styled just like the Thunderbirds, white with red with blue stars on the back.

The names on the back of the jersey have been replaced by the words freedom on even numbered jerseys and service on odd numbered jerseys.

airforceuni_medium.jpg

dylhjn.png

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

airforceuni_medium.jpg

dylhjn.png

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

No USA homer, but damn red, white, & dark or navy blue is the best color combo for uniforms!!!!
Too clean
pimp.gif

airforceuni_medium.jpg

dylhjn.png

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

No USA homer, but damn red, white, & dark or navy blue is the best color combo for uniforms!!!!
Too clean
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gabers

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Too clean
pimp.gif

Absolutely amazing! By far my favorite uniforms of the year!
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Too clean
pimp.gif

Absolutely amazing! By far my favorite uniforms of the year!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by oneonenine

Dates and uni's will be unveiled sept 1st in NY, also dates of "combat" games.
10 schools this year are

Alabama
Boise state
Florida
Miami ( florida )
Ohio State
Oregon State
Pittsburgh
TCU
Virginia tech
West Virginia

i personally do not like the Oregon state, Pittsburgh,WVU, schools being in this combat campaign.
i would prefer UNC, UW, and FSU back in there.....

thoughts anyone?
^ Agreed, im a diehard FSU fan and im kinda pissed theyre not back in there smh

Originally Posted by oneonenine

Dates and uni's will be unveiled sept 1st in NY, also dates of "combat" games.
10 schools this year are

Alabama
Boise state
Florida
Miami ( florida )
Ohio State
Oregon State
Pittsburgh
TCU
Virginia tech
West Virginia

i personally do not like the Oregon state, Pittsburgh,WVU, schools being in this combat campaign.
i would prefer UNC, UW, and FSU back in there.....

thoughts anyone?
^ Agreed, im a diehard FSU fan and im kinda pissed theyre not back in there smh

airforceuni_medium.jpg

dylhjn.png

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Too clean
pimp.gif

wooowwww 
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

airforceuni_medium.jpg

dylhjn.png

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Too clean
pimp.gif

wooowwww 
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom