NFL/NCAA Feet: '10-'11 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

^ my talon speeds didn't get a bag
frown.gif

Vapor 4.2's and the Vapor Carbons come with a bag. Prob part of the $40 price difference too...

^^^ Nice pick up Zero...I did the same and bought a pair off swoosh thanks to a friend
smile.gif

Should be here sometime early next week hopefully...

^^^ Nice pick up Zero...I did the same and bought a pair off swoosh thanks to a friend
smile.gif

Should be here sometime early next week hopefully...

^^^ I don't see them either I think they are going to have them up towards the beginning of March.

^^^ I don't see them either I think they are going to have them up towards the beginning of March.

Took the Carbon Vapors out for a spin yesterday. I must say, they feel a LOT better than my Vapor 4.2's I've been wearing for the past year. WOW. They do feel stiffer, but in a good way. Very responsive. I wish they had more available, I'd pick up another pair easy.

The only thing is they crease real easy. I have a few creases on my toebox already. Not a big deal, but I wish they were a bit more resilient...

Took the Carbon Vapors out for a spin yesterday. I must say, they feel a LOT better than my Vapor 4.2's I've been wearing for the past year. WOW. They do feel stiffer, but in a good way. Very responsive. I wish they had more available, I'd pick up another pair easy.

The only thing is they crease real easy. I have a few creases on my toebox already. Not a big deal, but I wish they were a bit more resilient...

ok it's a lock. When the Carbon's come on ID they have to have fade! The KDII's as of recently have a fade option on them.  I hope they have that same option on the cleats
pimp.gif

ok it's a lock. When the Carbon's come on ID they have to have fade! The KDII's as of recently have a fade option on them.  I hope they have that same option on the cleats
pimp.gif

I can't wait for the IDs, if they have a fade option as well as a chrome option (even if they charge extra for that) on the bottoms, that's def the way to go.

I can't wait for the IDs, if they have a fade option as well as a chrome option (even if they charge extra for that) on the bottoms, that's def the way to go.

CAN'T wait to take these out for a spin!!! Sorry for the poor quality pics, I took them with my phone 
nerd.gif

CAN'T wait to take these out for a spin!!! Sorry for the poor quality pics, I took them with my phone 
nerd.gif

those are fresh!! i wish i could still wear black cleats for my team. unfortunately black doesnt go well with orange and blue

Back
Top Bottom