NFL/NCAA Feet: '10-'11 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

26f33a901be06c53b64e26498522a361-getty-102409142jw013_miami_v_pitt.jpg

A couple pics from last nights debacle. Nothing special, seems like everyone is wearing Vapors.
Probably the best vapor ID's I've seen

just wanted to throw this out there for NCAA jersey fan's...2010 Authentic Oregon Ducks jersey. came in the mail today
pimp.gif

just wanted to throw this out there for NCAA jersey fan's...2010 Authentic Oregon Ducks jersey. came in the mail today
pimp.gif

^
nice cop

I need info asap the ducks my second favorite team next to the Canes

^
nice cop

I need info asap the ducks my second favorite team next to the Canes

some photos from the year.
a few are from Oregons spring game.

the helmet i posted the other day with the carbon was actually different to what they used.

some photos from the year.
a few are from Oregons spring game.

the helmet i posted the other day with the carbon was actually different to what they used.

Anquan Boldin signed with Under Armour this week .... and then went out and caught three touchdowns. Rumor has he and Vernon Davis are going to have signature shoes released in Baltimore and San Fran respectively 

Anquan Boldin signed with Under Armour this week .... and then went out and caught three touchdowns. Rumor has he and Vernon Davis are going to have signature shoes released in Baltimore and San Fran respectively 

^In reference to that, apparently Devin Hester is no longer with UA. After seeing him in ads, he wore Nike gloves and cleats last night, so that was over pretty fast.

^In reference to that, apparently Devin Hester is no longer with UA. After seeing him in ads, he wore Nike gloves and cleats last night, so that was over pretty fast.

Back
Top Bottom