NFL/NCAA Feet: '10-'11 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

Originally Posted by docious

http://twitter.com/darrenrovell/status/63697454641594368

@darrenrovelldarren rovell

Nike's gift to Patrick Peterson & Nick Fairley (Alpha Talon cleats, Free Trainer 2, iPod Touch, etc.)

286621895.jpg

286621895.jpg

WTH ?!? They are gonna get a bunch of cleats and shirts from them as long as they are signed with Nike. The iPod is cool though.

Im still loking for some teams pro combat cleats as well

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

I think WVU sold theirs from this past season at their spring game on friday night.  I was watching the internet feed (with the sound off), but that's what it looked like to me.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

I think WVU sold theirs from this past season at their spring game on friday night.  I was watching the internet feed (with the sound off), but that's what it looked like to me.

^
yeah I just read that they did

I wish I woulda known

^
yeah I just read that they did

I wish I woulda known

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Anyone on here with experience with Cutter, Nike and Reebok gloves?

Which ones do you prefer as a WR?

I've used all 3.  IMO cutters are a "one game" glove, after that I feel like there not as useful as far as "grip" or "stickyness".  I used the Nike Vapor Jet for most of the season and they worked and kept their "grip".  I play WR as well, and I would spit on my gloves, rub it in, and ill be good (but I had 4 or 5 pairs).  I used the Reebok Griptonite ones with the design, and those were good as well, used them for practice after the game.  I personally prefer Nike and wear their gloves, especially cuz my school is sponsored by Nike.  

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Anyone on here with experience with Cutter, Nike and Reebok gloves?

Which ones do you prefer as a WR?

I've used all 3.  IMO cutters are a "one game" glove, after that I feel like there not as useful as far as "grip" or "stickyness".  I used the Nike Vapor Jet for most of the season and they worked and kept their "grip".  I play WR as well, and I would spit on my gloves, rub it in, and ill be good (but I had 4 or 5 pairs).  I used the Reebok Griptonite ones with the design, and those were good as well, used them for practice after the game.  I personally prefer Nike and wear their gloves, especially cuz my school is sponsored by Nike.  

Cutters are the best IMO, spit on em or put some water on em wipe em off and they're good, Nike's gloves are just for looks and I have to switch up Nike gloves every game and can't even wear em in practice after two weeks, they turn into my weight room gloves. But Nike has this glove out now the Tracer I think, my school got those in last season and thats all I wear even though our EM say that they're just for wet condition games. Their grip reminds me of Cutters which is why I like em so much. I think they'r in Eastbay

Cutters are the best IMO, spit on em or put some water on em wipe em off and they're good, Nike's gloves are just for looks and I have to switch up Nike gloves every game and can't even wear em in practice after two weeks, they turn into my weight room gloves. But Nike has this glove out now the Tracer I think, my school got those in last season and thats all I wear even though our EM say that they're just for wet condition games. Their grip reminds me of Cutters which is why I like em so much. I think they'r in Eastbay

Also I got some Reebok gloves from a friend in the NFL and they were the best glove I've ever worn, the style was a regular one but the grip they had is something Reebok doesn't sell to the public. I may be wrong but I've searched for em and couldn't find em but I didn't put to much energy into the search knowing I couldn't wear em in a game. Its not that grip you see on basically every glove nowadays it was like it was sticky leather or something like a baseball glove with tar on it haha

Also I got some Reebok gloves from a friend in the NFL and they were the best glove I've ever worn, the style was a regular one but the grip they had is something Reebok doesn't sell to the public. I may be wrong but I've searched for em and couldn't find em but I didn't put to much energy into the search knowing I couldn't wear em in a game. Its not that grip you see on basically every glove nowadays it was like it was sticky leather or something like a baseball glove with tar on it haha

Back
Top Bottom