NFL/NCAA Feet: '12-'13 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc. Vol. Nike is back in the NFL!

Man I luv those back Oregon trainers, hope I get lucky and get a pair.
Otherwise, i will buy from a reseller, I want these to rock.

^
seen it go up early this morning DSG pairs dont have the team logo's and soles like NDC pairs

Is the only Oregon branding on these the "Mighty Oregon" tag where "Hyperfuse" usually is? And maybe an Oregon insole? The obvious difference is the clear ducks feather print overlay on the cleat which I think looks really nice.

PleaseSayTheBaby, how many wears did it take for the chrome to come off the bottom of your cleats?

Is the only Oregon branding on these the "Mighty Oregon" tag where "Hyperfuse" usually is? And maybe an Oregon insole? The obvious difference is the clear ducks feather print overlay on the cleat which I think looks really nice.
PleaseSayTheBaby, how many wears did it take for the chrome to come off the bottom of your cleats?

The tongue has the puddles logo on the green pair and the "O" on the black pair....I havent seen the white pair

The insoles say Oregon or WTD

The feathers are kinda like 3M

The green pair have "Fighting Ducks" on the side....The white & black pair have "Mighty Oregon" on the side

The chrome comes off depending on surface and how long and hard you play in them....weather also has something to do with it

I just dont like the fact that once they lose the shine the cleat pretty much loses its touch

now that the pics are out im passing on these this morning and going to hit a team member up for a green pair

The white ones just dont do it for me and neither do the blacks

Last edited:
Safe to say the Oregon stuff didn't fly out nearly as fast as the other school's launches but I put that to be NIke releases a ton of Duck stuff; the other schools, not so much especially with FSU.

now that the pics are out im passing on these this morning and going to hit a team member up for a green pair

The white ones just dont do it for me and neither do the blacks

No puddles on the tongue, but the O instead. The pictures are much better for the green pair. I really want to see what the pair looks like in person. I did notice that when adding to your cart, it will not let you add more than one pair. Then once a pair is in your cart, it will not let you even select another size to begin to add to your cart. Looks like Nike has new quantity controls for "one pair per person" with the updated website. If you use two different browsers, you can order a second pair, however I dont know if Nike would cancel the order(s) if they saw 2 pairs ordered by the same address/credit card/nike account. Does anybody know the answer to this?

What green pair are you going to hit a team member up for? Pictures please?

NVM

its excluded from promo codes

i would got these for steal if so

im gonna hold cause Nike are releasing these they dont make em that special anymore im gonna wait and cop the special edition bowl game cleats for this year players have been saying expect something epic and never done before

Last edited:
Rob Ninkovich wearing the gloves that we all desire this last Sunday

I saw that and was like, love when these guys bring out the older gear. Granted those gloves are not even three years old yet but still sweet

I saw that and was like, love when these guys bring out the older gear. Granted those gloves are not even three years old yet but still sweet

I still have my white & black ones size medium

Most people dont know NFL and NCAA teams have brand new gloves and cleats from wayyyyyy back just stocked up cause some players like the old stuff or some players want multiple gloves and cleats of different kinds

I remember being in FSU equipment room and seeing Speed TDs and Vapors from like 05 & 06 brand new in EVERY SIZE :wow:

I still have my white & black ones size medium
Most people dont know NFL and NCAA teams have brand new gloves and cleats from wayyyyyy back just stocked up cause some players like the old stuff or some players want multiple gloves and cleats of different kinds
I remember being in FSU equipment room and seeing Speed TDs and Vapors from like 05 & 06 brand new in EVERY SIZE :wow:

Me too, got my 3 pairs, size small since I have baby hands lol. I would have killed to be in the FSU locker room as I am Noles fan; how'd you manage that hook-up? BTW, see you are a Ducks fan, pick up any of the 4 releases today?

NVM
its excluded from promo codes
i would got these for steal if so
im gonna hold cause Nike are releasing these they dont make em that special anymore im gonna wait and cop the special edition bowl game cleats for this year players have been saying expect something epic and never done before

Now you got me really curious.

^
yep they will be wearing the special white uni's & cleats

Just wondering, does Nike ever release the Jersey's they wear?

In short. Yes and no. They release the jerseys that are worn on the field but they are not 'game' or 'skill' cut like the ones you see actually on the field.

Back
Top Bottom