NFL/NCAA Feet: '12-'13 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc. Vol. Nike is back in the NFL!

Guess nike isn't coming out with a super bowl pack this year. Kinda sad about that
Nike does..... All these release 2.3.13
[h3]Lunar TR1 NOR - Twitter link ONLY (Launching at 8:00am ET/5:00am PT)[/h3]
Electrolime/Electrolime-Imperial Purple
Style# 604970-300

$125 
[h3]Free Trainer 3.0 - Twitter link ONLY (Launching at 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT)[/h3]
Reflective Silver/White-Volt
Style# 611508-007

$120

[h3]Alpha Pro TD SB - Twitter link ONLY (Launching at 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT)[/h3]
Chrome/Volt-Metallic Silver-Dark Grey
Style# 613662-007

$110

Last edited:
Reactions: yu
Nice. I musta missed this. Saw the lunar tr1s. Definitely need to get the alpha pros.

Super Bowl pack pics are official pics from NDC

New cleats where no one knows sizing versus Vapor Talons or Carbon Flys..... so annoying. I have to buy both 9.5 and 10's and return what doesnt fit.

8AM release? anyone know?

I didnt even see that line in the dark gray when I first saw the post. Sorry.
Fixed 
happy.gif

Why does Nike have to f**k their own brothers here in Beaverton??? Twitter link at 5:30 AM PST!! F**K YOU! Make us wake up that early. At least the other two are during the afternoon. Way too much yellow on that Lunar Tr 1 though

Super Bowl pack pics are official pics from NDC

New cleats where no one knows sizing versus Vapor Talons or Carbon Flys..... so annoying. I have to buy both 9.5 and 10's and return what doesnt fit.

8AM release? anyone know?

Gonna just order 9.5s and hope they're TTS like the alpha elites... or should i do the same and order both 9.5 and 10s? >:

Last edited:
Gonna just order 9.5s and hope they're TTS like the alpha elites... or should i do the same and order both 9.5 and 10s? >:

If I had to chose just one size I would go TTS the Vapor Jets and Vapor Carbons fit a half size small (if your a 9.5, order a 10) due to the tongue being connected to the shoes. With the Vapor Talons, with a normal tongue, the fit is TTS. Order the 9.5 and you should be good.

Even thought the Alpha Pro cleats are not supposed to release until game time, You can add to the cart and order from Eastbay right now. The 15% off coupon works as well.

If I had to chose just one size I would go TTS the Vapor Jets and Vapor Carbons fit a half size small (if your a 9.5, order a 10) due to the tongue being connected to the shoes. With the Vapor Talons, with a normal tongue, the fit is TTS. Order the 9.5 and you should be good.

Even thought the Alpha Pro cleats are not supposed to release until game time, You can add to the cart and order from Eastbay right now. The 15% off coupon works as well.

Decent price after shipping and tax. Still lower than retail.

A few special cleats for the Super Bowl.

Ray Lewis going out in style:

Anquan Boldin, Ed Reed & Torrey Smith:

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Haloti Ngata:[/font]

Decent price after shipping and tax. Still lower than retail.

Yeah I just went with the 9.5. Ordered it at 8 AM this morning when they dropped on eastbay. Surprised they weren't excluded. Used employee discount :smokin

Last edited:
Yeah I just went with the 9.5. Ordered it at 8 AM this morning when they dropped on eastbay. Surprised they weren't excluded. Used employee discount :smokin

How much did you pay with your discount?

Im pretty surprised that Nike didnt release any gloves. Maybe an all chrome Vapor Fly glove?

How much did you pay with your discount?

Im pretty surprised that Nike didnt release any gloves. Maybe an all chrome Vapor Fly glove?

I would be all over that if they did.

It's 30% so it came down to $77. Woulda gotten these with or without the discount though but definitely can't beat $77 for a fresh pair of cleats. My gold/chrome pair of vapor elites from last year aren't too beat but has definitely lost some luster. Glad eastbay released these though. Checked ndc 2 minutes after they released and couldn't add to cart.

Edit: Looks like they still have sizes left on ndc and eastbay. Just gonna hope the 9.5s fit or that they'll still be some available when i try them on.

Last edited:
Those new Hyperfuse gloves look sweet, I am still heartbroken over last night :\

Loving the all white alpha pros. Probably gonna have to get a pair of the vapor carbon fly 2s too though when they drop.

Speaking as someone who actually plays in football cleats for football the Alpha Pros look like the designers took into account the complaints that people like me had about the Carbon Vapor's. They were too light weight and caused quite a few Achilles injury's from what I have read due to the heel fit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom