NFL/NCAA Feet & Gear: '13-'14 Seasons Football Equipment/Cleats/Gloves/Jerseys etc.

Whoa! Late to the rodeo on this one, but that new OSU Beaver logo is "different". But I'm a fan of the actual uniforms. Something about the orange tone is cool.

Wow those are dope! I wish Jordan would come out with numbered cleats again...

Crabby said his cleat game is going to be crazy this year... Wonder what JB has in store for him... Maybe some red/gold 12's? :nerd: :pimp:

Wow those are dope! I wish Jordan would come out with numbered cleats again...

Crabby said his cleat game is going to be crazy this year... Wonder what JB has in store for him... Maybe some red/gold 12's? :nerd: :pimp:
we will not see any this year :smh: :rolleyes

If he really tore his ACL, I am soooooooo mad about that. Was looking forward to seeing him and Boldin do work together.

N
Which is actually way worse than an ACL tear. And a much longer recovery.

Na not really, recovery time depends on the athlete. I've seen some athletes come back from an Achilles tear in as quick as 5 months and also seen ACL recovery take up to a year.

N
Na not really, recovery time depends on the athlete. I've seen some athletes come back from an Achilles tear in as quick as 5 months and also seen ACL recovery take up to a year.

Damn. A year for ACL? Mine was so quick. I was biking in 3 weeks, jogging in 4 weeks and cutting lightly in 6 weeks. fully healed in 8 weeks. Of course I couldnt work at all so I did everything the physical therapist told me probably 10 times over each day.

Last edited:
Does anyone have any idea what the plans are for the nfl team shoe releases this year? It seems like they already started with the jags, dolphins, vikings trainers.

Would love to get some insight on the shoes this year.

Damn I need those all golds.
Golds are cool. I'm sure the silvers will be nice too. Bout time they came out with those colors. College football teams have been wearing them since 2010. One thing I worry about is the robustness of the gold or silver on the bottom of the cleat. I've had those chrome accents on the bottom of my cleats before and it didn't last long. Peeled off quickly.

Golds are cool. I'm sure the silvers will be nice too. Bout time they came out with those colors. College football teams have been wearing them since 2010. One thing I worry about is the robustness of the gold or silver on the bottom of the cleat. I've had those chrome accents on the bottom of my cleats before and it didn't last long. Peeled off quickly.

Would love it if they came out with all golds or all silvers. If you avoid wearing them when the ground is wet, the chrome will last pretty long. My gold/chrome vapor talons pretty much have all the chrome intact.

Would love it if they came out with all golds or all silvers. If you avoid wearing them when the ground is wet, the chrome will last pretty long. My gold/chrome vapor talons pretty much have all the chrome intact.
So that's the key... No wet weather. Hard to do here in Oregon lol.

Told myself no more football gear but I couldn't help myself. Just got them in the mail today. I have wide feet and eastbay told me to order a .5 size up on the cj81 but it's a tad too big. Might have to exchange them for 12.5s or just double sock.

I ordered the jordans in 13 as well but they fit perfect. I bought the alpha pros a couple of weeks ago they are nice and comfy shoe, a little on the heavy side for a low.

The Gloves run a size small and are cut weird. I have big palms and its a pain to put them on.

View media item 434869
View media item 434874

Told myself no more football gear but I couldn't help myself. Just got them in the mail today. I have wide feet and eastbay told me to order a .5 size up on the cj81 but it's a tad too big. Might have to exchange them for 12.5s or just double sock.

I ordered the jordans in 13 as well but they fit perfect. I bought the alpha pros a couple of weeks ago they are nice and comfy shoe, a little on the heavy side for a low.

The Gloves run a size small and are cut weird. I have big palms and its a pain to put them on.
So the Jordan Dominate TD are TTS? Do they come with a cleat bag or anything?

Thanks for the run down on the Jordan Dominate. Had the chance to try on the CJ81 cleats the WHQ and just wasn't impressed with the fit / feel of them. Its probably because I am more of a fan of a low cut shoe. That being said those all black Dominates are tempting. Would love to get a mini review on how they perform once you have played in them. That being said the design / look of the CJ81's is just beautiful. The pair you purchased was def. my favorite.

Same thing with the gloves. They just fit awkward is the best way to describe them. I will say they do break in some what after a few years. The cut on the wrist is put so that it is hard to get the gloves on your hand. If I had to do it all over again I would have went to the Vapor Jet 2.0's as they just fit and feel better overall.

Back
Top Bottom