NFL/NCAA FEET & GEAR: '15-'16 SEASONS FOOTBALL EQUIPMENT/CLEATS/GLOVES/JERSEYS ETC.

Agreed with PSTB...cop the VC Elite '14. Best cleat I have worn since the OG Vapor Carbons and is my current 'go to' cleat.

Yeah, those are my personal favorites too. The NFL version much better than retail ones. Still have a couple of untouched pairs stashed away myself.

I think the new gloves this bowl season are :smokin

can wait to see the outcome of those

I have the oregon flyknit gloves from this season and they are too light for me

The vapor jets as of late have been ok at best

I still use my original vapors jets from the 2011 championship game

The new untouchables to me definitely don't look as good but if there Nikes lightest cleat idk that's really tempting, maybe we can actually get ID this year

Just got my vapor carbon 2014s in and right out the box they feel great, thanks bros.

I could use some real football jersey knowledge right now. Looking to scoop up some Nike jerseys for my flag squad and can't find Nike uniforms that fit right to save my life. I've spend countless hours doing research and looking at pictures. Below are 2 styles I like. One is from a flag team I play against. (the team owner is hating and won't tell me the style code of the uni's he custom ordered. The other is Johnnie Dixon at OSU. I need a jersey that fits right around the shoulder area. I've tried both the Nike Velocity 2.0 as well as the Nike Defender. The defender has mad room in the shoulder area (for shoulder pads), and the velocity fits terrible.

I could really use some help on finding jerseys that fit similar to these two. Any experts in here? You can also inbox me with websites that might help me out. Thanks for whatever help I may get. View media item 1849722View media item 1849723

I could use some real football jersey knowledge right now. Looking to scoop up some Nike jerseys for my flag squad and can't find Nike uniforms that fit right to save my life. I've spend countless hours doing research and looking at pictures. Below are 2 styles I like. One is from a flag team I play against. (the team owner is hating and won't tell me the style code of the uni's he custom ordered. The other is Johnnie Dixon at OSU. I need a jersey that fits right around the shoulder area. I've tried both the Nike Velocity 2.0 as well as the Nike Defender. The defender has mad room in the shoulder area (for shoulder pads), and the velocity fits terrible.

I could really use some help on finding jerseys that fit similar to these two. Any experts in here? You can also inbox me with websites that might help me out. Thanks for whatever help I may get. View media item 1849722View media item 1849723

You have to order practice jerseys. Those tend to be a little looser and less form fitting, but will have the elastic sleeve bands. You should be able to get them through the Nike Team Builder site. Also, Eastbay occasionally have them available as well, but I normally see them advertised at the beginning of High School Football system.

You have to order practice jerseys. Those tend to be a little looser and less form fitting, but will have the elastic sleeve bands. You should be able to get them through the Nike Team Builder site. Also, Eastbay occasionally have them available as well, but I normally see them advertised at the beginning of High School Football system.

Thank you very much. Not trying to make you do my work for me, but can you point me in the direction of a few examples? The only practice jerseys I've ever seen through Nike do not have the elastic sleeve bands. I can't find anything in the older Nike Football PDF's that show anything other than the practice jerseys without elastic bands. Maybe they're specifically custom for NCAA programs?

Thanks for the rapid response my man. Any additional help would be appreciated. I'm just not seeing anything similar to the 2 pictures above.

Thank you very much. Not trying to make you do my work for me, but can you point me in the direction of a few examples? The only practice jerseys I've ever seen through Nike do not have the elastic sleeve bands. I can't find anything in the older Nike Football PDF's that show anything other than the practice jerseys without elastic bands. Maybe they're specifically custom for NCAA programs?

Thanks for the rapid response my man. Any additional help would be appreciated. I'm just not seeing anything similar to the 2 pictures above.

Your local DSG or Big Sports 5 shop should have you covered. You can also order them from the online Sports Authority store.

Your local DSG or Big Sports 5 shop should have you covered. You can also order them from the online Sports Authority store.

I'm looking for Nike practice jerseys with elastic sleeves though. In all of my years I have never seen one for sale. Including all of the sports retailers. I have their standard Nike Core Practice Jersey, and the Velocity one.

Not trying to question you brotha, but I don't think a Practice Nike Jersey w/elastic sleeves has ever been available to the public. Maybe I'm blind.

Last edited:

You probably want the Velocity 1 (first version) depending on the color and size you want you could probably find one on ebay

Do you know someone on the team?

yeah I know players all over

i went to a major football high school in Florida and FSU

I have classmates and friends at:

FSU
Florida
Georgia
Texas
LSU
TCU
Miami
Tennessee
Clemson
USC (California)

to name a few

almost every school except Oregon :frown:

Last edited:
yeah I know players all over

i went to a major football high school in Florida and FSU

I have classmates and friends at:

FSU
Florida
Georgia
Texas
LSU
TCU
Miami
Tennessee
Clemson
USC (California)

to name a few

almost every school except Oregon :frown:
Dang man I'd die for that hahaha

Does anyone know if the college edition of the Vapor Jet 4.0's will be available at retail? I remember when the 3.0's came out they released them around bowl season

Back
Top Bottom