NFL/NCAA FEET & GEAR: '15-'16 SEASONS FOOTBALL EQUIPMENT/CLEATS/GLOVES/JERSEYS ETC.

When it comes to sizing to you should always take it with a grain of salt. Every foot is different. I thought the Vapor Carbon 2's would fit the same way as the OG'S but now I never wear them because they are a half size to big.

Like jayli pointed out you can return them to nike whether it be shipping it back or you can do an in person return if you have a local Nike store.

if anybody wants them im selling them lol i didnt get them from nike i got them for 140 from ebay. i dont like my toes being trapped i like wiggle room for sure so im done with these cleat ima just rock the soccer CR7 superfly cleats as my football cleats for now n the others i have as well.. awesome cleat tho for sure hella light

Last edited:
I guess it's different for everyone. The Vapor Talon Elites felt .5 size too big for me, so I was expecting the same from the Untouchables. But to my surprise the 9 felt perfect - I like my cleats to fit tightly. If all of your other cleats were a 10, then sticking with that would have been TTS for you. If you still have the receipt, you can return them to Nike for a refund if it's within 30 days...

My foot is weird

I wear a 9 in Jordans

I wear a 9.5 in Nike's (Lebrons, Kobes, KDs, Air Maxs)

I wear a 10.5 in most cleats (vapor carbon 1 and 2, Calvin Johnson's, Talons)

But in the 2014 Oregon vapor carbons I wear a 10

with the untouchables im gonna go with a size 10 and see how that fits

just got a text this morning I will have the FSU untouchables

Last edited:
I know everyone's foot is different, but that's another level. That has to be a pain when buying shoes online, I always wear the same size so it's no risk for me.

Nice on the FSU pickup...I guess perhaps they aren't releasing the team cleats

It sucks being a 12.5, I either have to go a half size down or up depending on the cut unless I'm lucky online with shoes. With cleats, I stick with 13's and if they're a lil big I'll wear elite socks with em to fit perfect

I know everyone's foot is different, but that's another level. That has to be a pain when buying shoes online, I always wear the same size so it's no risk for me.

Nice on the FSU pickup...I guess perhaps they aren't releasing the team cleats

I guess my cleats fit different from my normal shoes because I wear thick Nike socks with ankle braces or get my ankles taped

But im a true 9/9.5

The latest cleats from this year I have been wearing 10s

Last edited:
I wear a 10.5 in most cleats (vapor carbon 1 and 2, Calvin Johnson's, Talons)

But in the 2014 Oregon vapor carbons I wear a 10

with the untouchables im gonna go with a size 10 and see how that fits
I have the Alpha Pro's in a 12 which are perfect for me. I also have the vapor carbon elite's in an 11.5 and I think because it uses the new carbon plate I have to go down half a size. I recently purchased the Untouchables and went with an 11.5 and it fits like a glove.

Perhaps try stock locating? I know champs carried them in store too. If I come across any will PM you.

I know some boutiques like wishatl and majordc had them, but not sure if online.

hey can you tell me how those bo trainers fit sizewise please? still looking around for a pair. thanks

Anyone play in the snow?

Past 2 weeks, I've had to play in the snow and my socks got wet and my toes were frozen :lol: :smh:

Any tips on how to prevent this from happening... Im playing with Alpha Pros and Vapor football socks

oh yah the BOs poop all over those trainers. now my broke self just needs to find a pair for a low price :rolleyes

this morning, i could have sworn i heard that mariota signed with adidas. someone tell me my ears were playing with me. i can't imagine Knight let this kid go into the league with an overlapping UA or RG3stripes on his feet.

this morning, i could have sworn i heard that mariota signed with adidas. someone tell me my ears were playing with me. i can't imagine Knight let this kid go into the league with an overlapping UA or RG3stripes on his feet.

dont even think like that.. that would make me sad..

:lol: :lol: :lol: apologies bruh, i must not have heard that.

please dont scare us like that

with so many big ups and Phil having good relationship with him being that he is the 1st to bring a Heisman to "nike U" I see him getting a nice deal at Nike

Last edited:
Don't athletes normally wait till after the combine to sign to brands? I thought brands make their pitch during that week or that time

Don't athletes normally wait till after the combine to sign to brands? I thought brands make their pitch during that week or that time
They're eligible to sign with whatever offered as soon as they declare. But only the big names get offered from the jump. Most, as you said, get the company presentations at/around the combine.

Last edited:
Bunch of new stuff was secrectly released to websites like Footlocker and Eastbay

Jordan 7 MCS (with Earl Thomas Tongue) $94.99

New Vapor Jet 3.0 Colorway $50

Nike Vapor Crew 2.0 $17.99

Alpha Pro 2.0 ( In weird colorways) TD: $109 D: $99

how is everybody untouchables holding up?

I have been working out in mine 2 times a week and played a couple league games and they are holding up great. No complaints over here.

When I first put my untouchables on, i was beyond worried with the fit. Thought was too tight, creates to many hot spots and hugged the back of my heel too tight. After a couple hours of practice, I was so damn happy with them. Somehow I wasn't rubbed raw and feet felt great all around. With how tight the fit was, i actually felt I performed better with my footwork and making cuts. Can't explain the difference I felt. Whatever the opposite of clumsy is, is how I felt with my feet. I know they are just shoes but I love the tight fit. Had some fraying along the finger loop on the heel but I just trimmed them. The silver reflective material doesn't hold up the best on grass just like the ultimates. After one practice i gently cleaned them to get the stains off and saving them for games only. Gets a bald or worn off look on the top of the toes and sides where they get rubbed. These cleates are dope despite the price

Back
Top Bottom