NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
damn the forecast

B8330C72-D394-4551-A351-754FF54E57D1.jpeg

I was hoping that Lamar would be healthy for this game when the schedule was released to see how both teams stacked up with all their pieces (despite DW4 not being byke byke). I think they would have won but it’s clear that without him, in this current offense/with this OC, they aren’t beating many teams :lol: Unfortunately, as the season as progressed, each week I get less confident about them giving him the long-term bag but I hope I am wrong.

Also, GG thekillerj23 thekillerj23 finallyfamous finallyfamous
GG and this was first time i ever seen tucker miss a fg

Meanwhile pretty sure our kicker is legally blind

I was hoping that Lamar would be healthy for this game when the schedule was released to see how both teams stacked up with all their pieces (despite DW4 not being byke byke). I think they would have won but it’s clear that without him, in this current offense/with this OC, they aren’t beating many teams :lol: Unfortunately, as the season as progressed, each week I get less confident about them giving him the long-term bag but I hope I am wrong.

Also, GG thekillerj23 thekillerj23 finallyfamous finallyfamous
If Lamar was smart he wouldn’t play another game until he gets that bag

You never know if Chubb getting 99 yards instead of 100 will cost my friend the fantasy playoffs

If Lamar was smart he wouldn’t play another game until he gets that bag

Keyshawn Johnson spoke on this earlier this week. Basically said since he’ll be healthy by Christmas or New Year’s Eve that he should just ride out the season and postseason but after that….no more downs until funding is secured and I agree with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom