NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For what it’s worth, I respect you guys so much more than these b1tchmade Bills. They’re terrycloth hoez

jesuschrist-jesus-christ-kid.gif

Hop off our d1ck bruh it’s pathetic

They only lost by 3 and still put up 29. If they lost 32-10 I would agree with that.

He really thought he was doing something with that post :lol:

Damn dog, I was making light of their play in the elements. I wasn’t even posting off-base opinions just historical evidence that points to Tua and the Dolphins seeming to have struggles in cold weather. It’s not that deep.

Damn dog, I was making light of their play in the elements. I wasn’t even posting off-base opinions just historical evidence that points to Tua and the Dolphins seeming to have struggles in cold weather. It’s not that deep.

HOP OFF THE DOLPHIN D1CK

Colts and Broncos need to be in a bidding war for Demeco Ryans. Cards, Bears, Texans and maybe even GB need a shake up too. Whole lot of vacancies at HC when this season ends.

I wish I could partake in the banter and getting fired up about my team losing a game. What the hell am I going to say? “Yeah Ryan Tannehill is garbage but I support him, hop off his d*ck!” En route to a likely 8-9 season :smh:

:smh:

i was hearing yesterday that Zach's parents were starting to put pressure on ownership about him starting. if thats true then i really can't stand this kid. not that Mike White is Tom Brady but this lil cry baby better have a helluva game today ...

we lose by 13 ....

oh we don't operate in facts and logic around here, mayne. pure unbridled emotion :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom