NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel the exact same way about Dak that Hahahaha Hahahaha feels about Daniel Jones. 2 loser QBs.

No, you don’t. Go compare stats and sit yo *** down.

Twitter going crazy about how awful Daniel Jones is and how he’s not the guy and Saquon had to carry his sorry ***.

Two TDs for this guy and a win and people are acting like he found the cure for cancer. The bar is so ****in low for this guy.

Power went out right before the game started and just came byke on.....right in time to see Dak throw a pick. :smh:

Why Collinsworth sounds like he needs lozenges?

He Covid'ing like JVG did during the Finals?

THOSE are the guys you want to point to for back up. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Pull receipts chump I got time tonight. :lol:

No one has ever said Carr was elite. If you want to play stupid and act like there isn't reason to be optimistic about the improved team surrounding Carr, relative to the previous eight years of his career, I'm gonna call you out for that stupidity every time.

Like I said, if you actually want to talk football, we can always just do that too.

You right my man. I remember being told how he’s on the cusp of a career year.

ALMOST made the playoffs
ALMOST won MVP
ALMOST didn’t throw three picks today

He’s off to a good start on that career head though :pimp:

Twitter going crazy about how awful Daniel Jones is and how he’s not the guy and Saquon had to carry his sorry ***.

Two TDs for this guy and a win and people are acting like he found the cure for cancer. The bar is so ****in low for this guy.

My leader Ryan Tannehill would like to have a word with y’all about poor QB play

Bruh, I don't think another rant was necessary. :smh: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom