NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, the Raiders needed that. Such a Raiders way to win, too. Good for you all, man. 🤣🤣😂

That's effing great. 😂😂😂😂😂

-foe

First of all wtfff. why are you throwing it back to Mac Jones? He’s all the way in the back it’s not like he can throw it down field. Just go to OT

Why Stevenson lateral :lol:

Definitely must have thought they were losing :smh::lol:

Might as well, at that point...he broke free and got to like the 30...probably thought someone would be open to take it the rest of the way. What no one figured was they ran AND threw it backwards. Meyers thought he was slick..."JaKOBEEE!...oh ****!" :lol:

Fabolous was out there WILDIN’ for the Pats…

FF24103D-1971-4F28-ACDA-814279C0B982.jpeg

I cant stand mac jones. Kids a WET NOODLE. seeing these young kids wearing mac jones jerseys like hes “the guy” now, makes me sick. Not even mentioning all the commercials he has yet hes done nothing on the field.

I've watched that play 11 times..........no idea what the **** either of them were thinking.

The I need to read NikeTalk's rules. that it was Chandler Jones that gets it..... :lol:

This was no doubt the best NFL weekend of all time

I apologize to the teams that ended up on the losing side

I've watched that play 11 times..........no idea what the **** either of them were thinking.

The I need to read NikeTalk's rules. that it was Chandler Jones that gets it..... :lol:

no clue why you'd pitch it around when the game is tied. makes no sense

Might as well, at that point...he broke free and got to like the 30...probably thought someone would be open to take it the rest of the way. What no one figured was they ran AND threw it backwards. Meyers thought he was slick..."JaKOBEEE!...oh ****!" :lol:

Won't be surprised if both are DNPs the rest of the season :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom