NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
0A9095AF-E45F-4A65-A969-F19D36D6B67A.jpeg

Prayers needed fellas. Need all of NTs magic and support that my Tennessee Titans make the CORRECT decision in the near future. It’ll take a Christmas miracle but I think we can make it happen:

“There are now questions about not only Tannehill's short-term future, but his long-term outlook as well. He will be entering the final season of his four-year, $118 million deal after this season, but after guaranteeing the first three years of his extension, the Titans have contractual flexibility in Year 4 of the deal.

The Titans can opt to try to sign Tannehill to an extension that would create added salary-cap space, or they can free up as much as $27 million against their 2023 cap by releasing him -- a decision that will shape the direction of the franchise.”

fans BOOOOOOOOing the **** outta our team right now....

giphy.gif

give it to these, doofuses (bill and mac and bill's coaches)

What's with the Vikings white endzone Lenny?

It's related to Christmas I presume.

EYE like IT.

how do you do it on amazon? might be the same
Sorry man, my setup isnt official from Amazon or nfl apps. Its 4 amazon smart tvs, but i also use ip tv. Basically channels streamed from the internet, bootleg perse. Most forums dont really let you talk about these things so i cant be specific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom