NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Minshew was thinking home run too much on that last series of downs

had smitty just now.. had gainwell for the check down on 3rd

That's why I don't like wasting a down by spiking the ball there. You're at the 20 with still a TO in your pocket and plays aren't gonna take too long to develop. I'd rather have as many downs to score there instead of worrying about the clock

Hard to win with 4 turnovers especially the ones on our side of the field

but that 3rd and 30 was a killer.. plus missed couple chances at turnovers

but still had a chance at the end.. and even that minshew got greedy

That's why I don't like wasting a down by spiking the ball there. You're at the 20 with still a TO in your pocket and plays aren't gonna take too long to develop. I'd rather have as many downs to score there instead of worrying about the clock

the problem was minshew went for the TD on 3 straight downs

we had a timeout plus some time

guys were there underneath.. even on the 4th, smitty was open for the first

on 3rd he had a chance to make the 4th more manageable with a check down

but as i said, wen to the end zone 3 straight times

i guess you could say it shoulda been PI on th first attempt.. but the ball was still a little high.. if devonta catches it, still hard to see him getting his feet in

Even when the Cowboys win they let me down.

These fools couldn't have won by 4 or less?
sadcam.png

Brock Montana went 15/22 for 234 yards, 2 TDs and a pick. Is the media going to keep the hype train going on Monday morning?

I felt like that lady sped through that National Anthem.😄

Real talk - didn’t even realize their was night game but fortunately it’s just Oakland-Pittsburgh so I know I’m not missing much, if anything at all :lol: (no disrespect to Raiders or Steelers fans in here).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom