NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
rolaholic rolaholic

1671952595911.png

I’m curious what teams make of yesterday for minshew, he had some moments and I wouldn’t blame him for the turnovers

But dude had happy feet too much and any slight sign of pressure dude was retreating back

Aldo zero clue why he kept targeting quez

I’m curious what teams make of yesterday for minshew, he had some moments and I wouldn’t blame him for the turnovers

But dude had happy feet too much and any slight sign of pressure dude was retreating back

Aldo zero clue why he kept targeting quez
Familiarity maybe? Might be one of the guys he practices with most

I think 2 of Carrbage’s intreceptions hit the receivers hands but he doesn’t get a pass because he kept overthrowing his receivers. Too many missed passes on his part.

I think 2 of Carrbage’s intreceptions hit the receivers hands but he doesn’t get a pass because he kept overthrowing his receivers.
They probably weren't expecting that. 🤣 Like they're used to the ball coming out of his hand and they immediately have to locate it to figure out how high they need to jump or if they need to slow way down or make some death-defying leap down the sidelines. 😂😂 Just straight at their hands and they're like 'Wait, what?'

-foe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom