NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno if it’s just spectrum or cbs in LA but whoever’s in the production truck gotta be fired

Edit: for Rams/Chargers prob a local issue

I dunno if it’s just spectrum or cbs in LA but whoever’s in the production truck gotta be fired
Lol what you seeing, I've seen a couple of buffering messages that I haven't seen but thought that could be me. You're probably on the Rams/Chargers game though.

Chase is a far better YAC receiver and he got just as good of a route tree as Jefferson. Give me his physicality

Same goes for Hill. He’s the one receiver on the league you can’t leave a corner on an island with. Multiple players around the league has said he’s by far the hardest receiver to cover

That's just not true.

Screenshot-20230101-181414-Chrome.jpg

Justin Jefferson is the best and most complete WR in the league. He's off to the best start we've ever seen. :lol:

Last edited:
Lol what you seeing, I've seen a couple of buffering messages that I haven't seen but thought that could be me. You're probably on the Rams/Chargers game though.

Yeah in SoCal. The commercials are having previous in-game audio over it, random quick replays of game action for a few seconds over the live feed and just now a commercial was spliced into the actual game for a few clips

shanny riding CMC like tom thibodeau riding derrick rose with no ACLs.. usage rate stupid high
I said the same thing after I think like the 2nd or 3rd game CMC had with them and had 40+ targets when you combine rushing & receiving. 😬

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom