NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why Saquon? Pretty disappointing list if we're being honest. Yea I get Mchale went to UW and Sharpe's a former Bronco but man would have been nice to get a personality like Sherman or other former Hawks from the L.O.B. days.

Because he had the biggest game of a non QB player this weekend.

Marshawn already been on.

I'd have assumed they plan their guests at least weeks in advance. I have nothing against Saquon but he doesn't have any connection to the Hawks/Seattle or Denver so I'd just have preferred someone else but it is what it is.

I think they always have the star of the week on the episode.

All these new sports lineup shows are pretty bad. The new Carton morning show is awful. Jay Will and Keyshawn suck. These ESPN shows are pretty bad. I just started watching Speak cause I like McCoy and Joy but Acho is unbearable. Like a scamming preacher.

Another year, full of hype/hope and we get stuck with Joe Flacco!!!

I'll be forever in misery with the Jets!

Giants got a victory, but the **** was terrible! Luckily Titans gifted us the victory!

Jeezus!

64E95D03-80BD-4FB6-9D2B-54BA238E2AF7.jpeg

Only week 1 but damn that defense looked good 651akathepaul 651akathepaul jpzx jpzx ...

That Za'Darius addition might prove to be on the best of the offseason.

If Kirk has another steady season without too many TO's like he did last year, this might be the year to finally make real noise
Corners still questionable but having Hunter, Za'Darius, and Kendricks playing together was wonderful.

forgot they put these two inbred bozos on espn2 for MNF. hope they got good guests tonight :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom