NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
fox just showed the miami locker room.. them dudes did not seem very interested in listening to mcdaniel's post game speech :lol:

props to mcdaniel for coaching up that team tho

fox just showed the miami locker room.. them dudes did not seem very interested in listening to mcdaniel's post game speech :lol:

props to mcdaniel for coaching up that team tho
Muh***** aint even know what to say

I'm going to assume he was prepared to lose, cause ain't no way :lol:
I'm sitting here listening like that's what you came up with?
confused-jaguarsfan.gif

if harbaugh has options, why would he go to the rams?

Does he, though?

I mean looking on paper there aren’t many jobs in better position than the rams are there?

Denver might be a QB away so that would be tops

Rams seem to have talent but will most likely need a new QB

Carolina is trash (and apparently they don’t want Harbaugh anyway)

Colts are a wasteland but in a weak division

Houston is garbage and a roomie QB won’t fix that (if they fire Lovie)

Arizona maybe?

If Lamar’s back like it’s trending, these three AFC Wild Card games should all be anticipated highly, who knows what happens once the three of them start, but there’s reason to think any team could pull of a dub:

But two games where division foes are facing each other, BAL/CIN, and Miami once-dangerous getting their QB back but going into the cold.

Chargers and Jacksonville in the heat they love.

I'm going to assume he was prepared to lose, cause ain't no way :lol:
I'm sitting here listening like that's what you came up with?
confused-jaguarsfan.gif

bunch of bare chested men staring around the room with no interest :lol: if i didn't know better, i wouldve assumed they just got eliminated

Mannn GB ain't making no noise if they get in. The 49ers are gonna wax them
Because of that definitive win over Minnesota, I think some maybe forget they’ve limped to this point, barely beat LAR and Miami (gift game).

This would be by far the worst Green Bay team to play San Francisco in the playoffs since he’s been a starter, and they’re GOING to San Francisco.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom