NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man you can hate that man all you want and I don't care at all honestly, but that was so blatant and so bad like come on now.
No no that was 100% a penalty :lol: they just missed it and we know why people don’t care, I don’t care because he is a POS as I’ve talked about with you (objectively a clear penalty), but if they don’t call that and spot a hands-to-the-face random penalty late on the Lions? Consistency is like c’mon, different crews I know, but not equal deliberations

No no that was 100% a penalty :lol: they just missed it and we know why people don’t care, I don’t care because he is a POS as I’ve talked about with you (objectively a clear penalty), but if they don’t call that and spot a hands-to-the-face random penalty late on the Lions? Consistency is like c’mon, different crews I know, but not equal deliberations

I feel you man no doubt. And off topic but hating DW is something I can't argue lol. He's just my QB so I gotta root for him to make the team better but I agree. Inconsistency is insane in this league.

dude pushed a trainer less than a week after one saves a life??? insane dude is hurt on the field step away morons

Not justifying the bump or the cause for ejection because he should have been… but are they able to review that ****? Like did the league call down and say oh he pushed the trainer, get rid of him? Because that’s what it seemed like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom