NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He will either get an assistant coaching job in the NFL, go back to being a college head coach,

Sl
I feel that. But I personally saw Tua leave at last 4 Tyreek TDs on the field with his noodle arm. It's probably more TBH. & then when you consider Miami's QB situation having to play with Teddy & Skyler Thompson, and getting his team to the playoffs, I have to give the nod to Hill.

A couple examples I found on Twitter.

Buddy on the GM shuffle made a pretty good argument that Hill was an MVP candidate because of his production and how he bends a defense.

20230112_083226.jpg
20230112_083228.jpg
20230112_083229.jpg
20230112_083233.jpg
20230112_083234.jpg
20230112_083236.jpg
20230112_083242.jpg
20230112_083247.jpg
Reddick is weirdly having the quietest elite season of all time.

If we do make a deep run, the main reason is gonna be because we got Christian Mccafrey through the season healthy.

On paper IDK what is a team gonna do with a 25 touch CMAC that’s working against light boxes because you’ve got Kittle going down the seam or Deebo bulldozing on an end around or Aiyuik routing DBs on a slant.

Idk if Aiden will ever get to 17-20 sacks in a season but dude is a PLAYMAKER.

Which Giants fans want to do a Venmo bet? Spread. Honestly no one ever takes their own team against the Vikings and I want multiple Giants fans to put their money behind, why that it is a coincidence, and not that they’re scared to bet against Kirk.

These dudes are honest and straight up cowards, prove me wrong if you’re not. Will start calling out Giants fans if no one volunteers, let me know why you deserve this game with your $.

Derek Carr for that injury prone and contract heavy Lamar Jackson. who says no?!?!

If the Raiders build up the Oline i’m almost certain Thomas will join.

Reddick is weirdly having the quietest elite season of all time.

Yup

I don’t expect him to get considered over anything above bosa or myles

But at least get mentioned.. Hargrave too not being discussed for a great season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom