NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unc- “There’s healing power in money” :rofl:

Call me naive but I kind of agree with the takes that he shouldn’t go unless he’s 100% based on the extremely limited knowledge I gained about PCL injuries over the past 6 weeks. I guess reconstruction is available but not that effective and rest is the best remedy. I forget which former player it was on TV said but he talked to a current player who asked if Lamar will be back this season because he suffered a PCL sprain in Week 1 and wasn’t even right by Week 16/17 when this conversation took place.

I also think that if the contract was really ALL that mattered then wouldn’t have played this season/held out. I get there’s more risk now but he definitely strikes me as someone who would play if he could/felt right. Just my $0.02. As I’ve been saying, tuff situation all around.

......in the AFC

Agreed.

… dolphins are in the AFC. You know you want some Carr… car might run hot but it’ll still get you there.

Having a Tua in your fleet is a recipe for “We buy junk cars” cards being put in your mailbox.

Call me naive but I kind of agree with the takes that he shouldn’t go unless he’s 100% based on the extremely limited knowledge I gained about PCL injuries over the past 6 weeks. I guess reconstruction is available but not that effective and rest is the best remedy. I forget which former player it was on TV said but he talked to a current player who asked if Lamar will be back this season because he suffered a PCL sprain in Week 1 and wasn’t even right by Week 16/17 when this conversation took place.

I also think that if the contract was really ALL that mattered then wouldn’t have played this season/held out. I get there’s more risk now but he definitely strikes me as someone who would play if he could/felt right. Just my $0.02. As I’ve been saying, tuff situation all around.

Look at Kyler. He got hurt on a noncontact injury. Anything can happen. I'm not touching that field w/o a deal. If they don't want him just trade and let him get his money somewhere else.

Rams with 35 y/o Stafford? And what are the long term plans for Saints (who he left :lol:) at QB?

Didn’t realize Rams were paying McVay $14MM per year :wow: For a coach of Payton’s caliber that range seems more palatable after this tweet

He’s definitely getting in that $15-20M range so if that’s too much for any owner, they might as well not even pick up the phone tbh

Saints can grab Jimmy G or Carr, already have great defense and weapons on offense.w /Brady potentially leaving the division and everybody else in rebuild mode we’d run the south.

Rams have a owner and gm willing to do and spend whatever,plus he’s in LA.

What situation is better than those

Cards?
Texans?
Broncos?

20230112_195458.jpg

Only now dawned on me that they started out 3-4 and ended up 13-4 :lol: :sick:

Losing 2 starters in the process and still finishing strong like that is crazy.

Thank god :lol:

Mayo's also definitely one to keep hold of, been off to a great start to his coaching career so far.

He'll be due for a HC job soon but I hope he sticks around a little bit longer until then :lol:

Thank god :lol:

Mayo's also definitely one to keep hold of, been off to a great start to his coaching career so far.

He'll be due for a HC job soon but I hope he sticks around a little bit longer until then :lol:

I want to see the list of people we interview before I celebrate :lol:

Colts actually have some really dope HC interviews lined up:

Shane Steichen, Eagles OC
Ben Johnson, Lions OC
Ejiro Evero, Broncos DC
Aaron Glenn, Lions DC
Raheem Morris
Eric Bieniemy
Bubba Ventrone, Colts ST

jrp44 jrp44 took the spread as Vegas sees it on his team, this bully **** is dumb, I called out all Giants fans and he’s a 5/5 fan and the only who stepped up

Ben Johnson, Lions OC
Ejiro Evero, Broncos DC
Aaron Glenn, Lions DC
Raheem Morris
Eric Bieniemy
Bubba Ventrone, Colts ST
Each one should have to answer a question about what their strategy would’ve been to stop this

6BB961B5-709E-499B-8E56-BBBC18CE60CF.jpeg

Ben Johnson, Lions OC
Ejiro Evero, Broncos DC
Aaron Glenn, Lions DC
Raheem Morris
Eric Bieniemy
Bubba Ventrone, Colts ST

No Gannon…

Status
Not open for further replies.