NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
McVay gone do this every offseason:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Modern day Bill Cowher
Waiting for a better TV gig to open up. He should have left last year for the good ones.

Can he replace Collinsworth and replace Tirico with a better play by play guy? That would be a good one.

*edit* Nevermind. My whole post is a whole lie. 🤣🤦‍♂️🚶‍♂️

Highly likely he never lost a Saturday football game in HS, since HS typically plays Friday night.

Went undefeated and won the championship (vs. Bama) his 1st season at Clemson, so that aligns with that tweet.

Suffered 1 loss his 2nd season, (national championship vs LSU), but obviously it was on a Monday night. Tweet still accurate.

8th game of his 3rd season:
Screenshot_20230113-193231_Chrome.jpg

Highly likely he never lost a Saturday football game in HS, since HS typically plays Friday night.

Went undefeated and won the championship (vs. Bama) his 1st season at Clemson, so that aligns with that tweet.

Suffered 1 loss his 2nd season, (national championship vs LSU), but obviously it was on a Monday night. Tweet still accurate.

8th game of his 3rd season:
View attachment 3078419

He threw 5 INTs this game.
Wish this was true from all the nastiness NickFolarin NickFolarin has been pulling recently in here but Trevor didn't play that game

3 of the 5 up front need to be in the back.

Niners/eagles and bills or bengals/chiefs in the conference championships is my predictions. If my niners go down it was because Purdy wasn’t ready for playoff football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom