NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

20230201_085014.jpg

Deadass had 3 HOF careers :lol: :sick:

Was a pleasure to get to watch and follow his career.

Hope he can enjoy retirement 🐐, gonna miss seeing him out there on Sundays

Last edited:
No way Fox cans Olsen though right?

He's arguably the best in the game. Hope Fox can find a way to make him and TB work.

First 2 player booth or something :lol:

Helluva career Tom Brady.

That being said, Tom Brady putting football over his wife just to lose to a Dak Prescott led team in the playoffs is the sport’s equivalent to some regular person losing his wife because he decided to come out of retirement to manage a Burger King.

No way Fox cans Olsen though right?

He's arguably the best in the game. Hope Fox can find a way to make him and TB work.

First 2 player booth or something :lol:
Would it be? ABC had Frank Gifford and Dan Dierdorf for years. Not sure before that.

Happy for Brady. That Patriots run must like Kobe was appointment TV for me. Where my day was centred around kickoff/tip-off. After Bron is done, it’s likely over for all that.

I know jokes > facts but we gotta chill with this “He left his family and lost his wife to go 8-10” narrative unless someone here has intimate knowledge of his relationship. I get she specifically had issues with the physicality of football but people generally take for granted how hard it is to give up what you have done all your life and love aka retirement.

Helluva career Tom Brady.

That being said, Tom Brady putting football over his wife just to lose to a Dak Prescott led team in the playoffs is the sport’s equivalent to some regular person losing his wife because he decided to come out of retirement to manage a Burger King.
Dually funny because according to your comparison and my local BK, Brady's coming back in a few months... again:
20230125_142719.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom