NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trevor Lawrence literally had Urban Meyer & Darrell Bevell has his HCs his rookie season.

Entering last season, he had two overpaid #3 receivers, in Christian Kirk & Zay Jones, and Evan Engram, who was on his last stop before being out the league.

It was documented that by game three last season, Trevor Lawrence was labeled as a bust by half of NT.

We acting like Lawrence was dropped on the Niners roster. The same talent that we’re saying is which better than what Fields has, is the same talent that was getting clowned last off-season.

So division title this season right?

So division title this season right?

They’ll probably win the division this year. He is also coming off a playoff appearance and win. What has Justin Fields done to warrant being the best in his draft class?

I thought you were joking, but apparently you believe in this nonsense. Make a case for your guy.

They’ll probably win the division this year. He is also coming off a playoff appearance and win. What has Justin Fields done to warrant being the best in his draft class?

I thought you were joking, but apparently you believe in this nonsense. Make a case for your guy.

No I’m talking about the MVP post I just read in this very thread

I don’t think fields is better but I also don’t think Lawrence has done much for y’all to act like he’s leaps and bounds better. Fam up there citing different coaches for the reason Trevor been mid other than last year as if Fields walked into some great situation

yea trevor had that nice comeback…. that he caused in the first place :lol: :lol:

other than that i saw growth from both guys last year that gave me promise…give fields his doug pederson before we write him off…

i don’t judge young qbs off their play 1:1 because rarely are they mahomes or luck/rg3 who come in winning…they usually have to take their lumps…

so i judge them off, did he show me something that can be grown and capitalized upon?? both guys had DYNAMIC moments in their own way…ill take that as a fan of both guys…

EYE will keep quiet about Terrelle Pryor Jr until the regular season

BUT in a division where the other QBs are Jordan Love, Jared Goff & Kirk Cousins, EYE feel we are in #NOEXCUSES territory

EYE don't see why the best QB of the 2021 NFL Draft won't be the best QB in the division this season

Trevor finished 7th in MVP voting last season, went to the Pro Bowl and his team is adding a former All Pro type of receiver. 2nd season with a good offensive minded coach. He is trending up more than Fields.

The Bears added Moore and some of good defense pieces . Will the Bears drastically improve their record? Will Fields throw for 3000 yards this season and make other statistical improvements?

BUT in a division where the other QBs are Jordan Love, Jared Goff & Kirk Cousins, EYE feel we are in #NOEXCUSES territory

EYE don't see why the best QB of the 2021 NFL Draft won't be the best QB in the division this season

And this applies to Trevor too right?

I don’t expect Fields to be better than Cousins this year, but that probably goes more to what I think about Fields than anything else. He should at least be the second best guy though.

I keep seeing a lot of expectations for Trevor but none for Fields :lol:

Well Trevor is miles ahead of fields so should their expectations be the same?

I’m just going off what y’all say in here. I wouldn’t expect Terrelle Pryor 2.0 to win an NFL division

This man gettin cooked and receipts are being found

AND he wanna bring up the eagles

1688615690028.gif

As a Bears fan, I want Fields to be the guy. He hasn't shown he can be a winning QB yet. Partly because the team sucked and we were tanking, secondly because he hasn't thrown the ball well, which is top priority. The team around him is much better this season. This is a make or break year for Fields. The Bears FO won't hesitate to replace him if he proves he ain't it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom