NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not 10, not 12, but ELEVEN, just so he can face Houston his first game back. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pimp:

I need that game flexed to Monday Night Football. :lol:

It was the right play. He got 6, they wanted 17, they met in the middle. *shrugs* The 5 mil fine is better than nothing of course, better than what they tried to skate by with, but glad it's over now. Hopefully he just gets one damn baby oil applier and chills.

Something apparently with salary if he got 12 games or more it benefits the Browns?

Need someone with knowledge to explain that more.
There might’ve been some cap relief or roster spot clause but I don’t think the Browns were praying for anything other than him being available down the stretch. His base salary is “only” $1M. Any suspension saves the Browns $60k per game in salary. These are the same Browns who gave him a roster bonus of like $40Ms for this year which is fully guaranteed and shielded from suspension.

I said it before, if you look at what’s been reported about his contract there was no way the NFL could really punish him. A lengthy suspension and the highest-ever player fine is for public perception. $5Ms out of $230Ms is nothing.

Glad this is over with but it has been interesting to follow.

I’ll take it, miss playoffs this year but get rust off him this year and get ready for next few years

NFL slick, they know they want those ratings for his game back to Houston

Browns might as well embrace his creepy-ness cause we all see through the lies like he a good human, he will better himself, FOH!! Just say what you really feel, he creepy, but our franchise has never had a qb since Bernie, we desperate and wanna win, just like the 4-5 other teams who were ready to sign him too

Official song for season might as well be Future Massaging me and if he scores td, wr/rb give him a massage smh

Not 10, not 12, but ELEVEN, just so he can face Houston his first game back. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pimp:

I need that game flexed to Monday Night Football. :lol:

It was the right play. He got 6, they wanted 17, they met in the middle. *shrugs* The 5 mil fine is better than nothing of course, better than what they tried to skate by with, but glad it's over now. Hopefully he just gets one damn baby oil applier and chills.
He’ll do it again, he’ll just get better at hiding it before it blows up in his face again. Hell, Browns better hope he doesn’t do anything during the suspension. Keep in mind he was driving around the furthest parts of Houston DURING THE SEASON to engage in his deviancy.

Nastee Boy™
B5BD7351-8E07-4541-BEE3-C4A9DCD682F2.jpeg

When Big Ben and Watson link for the first 12 weeks of the season to give us their new pod

I know he’s banned from hiring non-browns massage therapists. What’s the repercussion if he does it anyway? Full season suspension? Lifetime ban?

This name might have to go in the thread title lmao 🤣

Can't memba which NTer came up with Nastee Boy otherwise I would give them their props.

EDIT:

It was af1 1982 af1 1982 in the offseason thread. :lol:

1660855740391.png

I memba Lenny called Watson the "Perverted Beast" which works on multiple levels. :lol:

Last edited:
Season ticket holder for the first time. Gonna get to watch the circus more times than I probably can handle live in one year

I had season tickets the year the Raiders got Jamarcus-the year before they got Carr.

When you go in with low expectations the games are fun and you can at least laugh at how bad it is :smh: :lol:

I had season tickets the year the Raiders got Jamarcus-the year before they got Carr.

When you go in with low expectations the games are fun and you can at least laugh at how bad it is :smh: :lol:
Off the top of my head, you saw Andrew Walter, Aaron Brooks, Jason Campbell, Carson Palmer

Looked up others: Charlie Frye, Bruce Gradkowski, JP Losman, Kyle Boller, Matt Leinart, Terrelle Pryor, Matt McGloin

MY GOD

C8132EFE-22CC-40CC-8972-85561BE15B66.gif

Off the top of my head, you saw Andrew Walter, Aaron Brooks, Jason Campbell, Carson Palmer

Looked up others: Charlie Frye, Bruce Gradkowski, JP Losman, Kyle Boller, Matt Leinart, Terrelle Pryor, Matt McGloin

MY GOD

C8132EFE-22CC-40CC-8972-85561BE15B66.gif
Put some respek on my guy Josh McCown in that timeline too bruh.

You also forgot about Matt Schaub and Matt Flynn :lol:

edit: we weren't fortunate enough to get blessed with Fitzmagic.

I will admit (for Diggs’ sake) guarding in the red zone, especially the back line is DIFFICULT as heck for a DB….

Not excusing the coverage but that’s HARDDD to do… he still ain’t as good as he thinks :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom