NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude threw for 4,800 yards last season then added the best WR in the game as a weapon.

But I respect your commitment to the schtick. :lol:
eh. the whole story is a lightweight cap and probably hella exaggerated by Dana. Brady looking for houses in Vegas? He really gonna join the Raiders when we had Nelson Aghalor and Henry Ruggs as our WR's? When Mike Evans and Chris Godwin were the other option? :lol:

The Raiders were nowhere near the team ready for any kinda playoff run at the time. I do believe Gruden may have entertained it and probably bailed out on it when he realized Tom Brady on that roster isn't gonna really move the needle for that team and that their chances of landing Brady were probably slim.

But more power to the GOAT for using that as tackling fuel. It just takes the slightest nudge for the greats to be pushed.

eh. the whole story is a lightweight cap and probably hella exaggerated by Dana. Brady looking for houses in Vegas? He really gonna join the Raiders when we had Nelson Aghalor and Henry Ruggs as our WR's? When Mike Evans and Chris Godwin were the other option? :lol:

The Raiders were nowhere near the team ready for any kinda playoff run at the time. I do believe Gruden may have entertained it and probably bailed out on it when he realized Tom Brady on that roster isn't gonna really move the needle for that team and that their chances of landing Brady were probably slim.

But more power to the GOAT for using that as tackling fuel. It just takes the slightest nudge for the greats to be pushed.

Nah I'm just making reference to dude's false narrative about Carr that he's been running with all offseason. :lol:

I thought it had been confirmed that Brady said that about Garoppolo?

If there were any truth to the story, I could definitely see Gruden shutting it down purely based off egomania.

Nah I'm just making reference to dude's false narrative about Carr that he's been running with all offseason. :lol:

If there were any truth to the story, I could definitely see Gruden shutting it down purely based off egomania.
doesn’t matter whether the story is true or not at this point anyways. The decision makers aren’t there anymore. we always knew Gruden had one eye on Carr and the other eye on a potential replacement.

McDaniels is all-in on Carr. Rumor was he wanted to trade for him while at NE and one of the first thing he and Ziegler do when they get here is extend Carr.

Could have been Garapollo tho - but the way Brady tells the story of a team ultimately not wanting to move forward and Dana saying the Raiders backed out “last minute” or whatever does align.

What false narrative? I’m just repeating what I’ve been told in this thread time and time again. “Carr’s gonna go off this year” like we’ve heard for a while. Along with his almost winning an MVP and everything else.

Cmon now I don’t want to have to go back and pull receipts

IMG6687577777285339448.jpg

:lol: :lol:

I don't think the players make a big enough deal that those drug tests aren't really "random". That's a straight up lie from the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom