NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

VigorousWeakAnura-max-1mb.gif

I was never a big fan of Tirico per se, but nostalgia usually wins out...it's good to have him full-time in the booth again...it's almost like he never left.

I haven't paid attention to this, but are QBs and kickers the only ones that use that janky ***, 80s/90s, cloth, schutt chin strap?

Rodgers helmet is no longer allowed to be used by a newer nfl player. He is allowed to use it because the helmet is “grandfathered” in (pre concussion hysteria). If that helmet were to break for whatever reason, it would have to be replaced with a new version helmet. The only people you see wearing those helmets or chinstraps are dudes who have a ton of years in the league. Eventually with them retiring, they will be phased out.

Rodgers helmet is no longer allowed to be used by a newer nfl player. He is allowed to use it because the helmet is “grandfathered” in (pre concussion hysteria). If that helmet were to break for whatever reason, it would have to be replaced with a new version helmet. The only people you see wearing those helmets or chinstraps are dudes who have a ton of years in the league. Eventually with them retiring, they will be phased out.

You right. Forgot about the grandfathered helmet thing. I knew I was onto something though, because you don't see that now "old school" look. F I'm old. :lol:

My good friend whose a Niner fan was just like, "I'm just numb right now." :lol:
I mean, I understand how he’s feeling.

If Jefferson went down with an injury like that I don’t think you’d fine that funny.

Just overall sucks tbh but at least our season is not lost just yet.

Packers look good, but lest we forget...the Vikings run the North and **** on these bums.

20220918_184456.jpg

Something I grabbed from my dad's after he passed. :lol:

We both know nobody from the Midwest is climbing a ladder to take a dump. Now, if there was an elevator, then they would probably use that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom