NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve had at least 4 never been carried off the floor/field.

Mac is not it.
Mac was solid overall, was scrambling like Lamar :lol: …the turnovers when he started forcing killed em tho , and yo definitely acted like his leg was ready to fall off when he got hurt :lol: but hope the ankle not too bad tho

Mac was solid overall, was scrambling like Lamar :lol: …the turnovers when he started forcing killed em tho , and yo definitely acted like his leg was ready to fall off when he got hurt :lol: but hope the ankle not too bad tho

I’ll give him the scrambler. He actually is a decent to good scrambler.

But he can’t throw. Can’t read. He’s a bafoon.

I'd like to personally apologize for the OSHA violation the sun caused. I feel bad.

:pimp:

Can’t believe this is the first time these Bills mafia dunces realized that the roof was purposely designed to only shade the home team sideline

Can’t believe this is the first time these Bills mafia dunces realized that the roof was purposely designed to only shade the home team sideline

They ain't worry bout the sun/shade last year when they 35-0'd Jacoby Brissett.

I guess I'll complain about the snow in December to be as stupid as they are. :lol:

They ain't worry bout the sun/shade last year when they 35-0'd Jacoby Brissett.

I guess I'll complain about the snow in December to be as stupid as they are. :lol:

Nah, the fact that we have to play in the arctic tundra when going up there in the winter make their complaints about the heat silly. They have their advantage, we have ours.

Raiders don’t even look that bad. I’ve seen 0-3 with no hope and the raiders could’ve won each game. Not doing draft countdown yet.

After the Bosa/Slater injuries, I bet the Raiders will finish ahead of the Chargers for the 4th year in a row.

HOLY **** MYLES.
6FE02D9C-6EA5-4A48-A1A4-6688D1986622.jpeg

Raiders don’t even look that bad. I’ve seen 0-3 with no hope and the raiders could’ve won each game. Not doing draft countdown yet.

After the Bosa/Slater injuries, I bet the Raiders will finish ahead of the Chargers for the 4th year in a row.
Its not even that we lose anymore 🤣 thats a given, its how we lose🤣😢🙄🤦🏾‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom