NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dead.png

Tony Pollard should’ve asked out this past summer and spend one year getting the carries/production he needs for a big paycheck, rather than trying to point to his production in half the usage/half the wear and tear and probably getting half the paycheck.

I don't know about the Knicks. :lol:

Lakers, Warriors, Nets, Luka, Giannis are the dominant NBA topics.
Knicks get the most run of any franchise during free agency. They were supposed to have a starting 5 of LeBron, Kyrie, KD, Spida, and Zion based on these past few offseasons :lol:

I don't know about the Knicks. :lol:

Lakers, Warriors, Nets, Luka, Giannis are the dominant NBA topics.
I know it sounds wild but the Knicks is one of the most popular franchises, right up there with the Lakers, Celtics, Bulls, Warriors etc.

They always seem to slither in to a topic.

At the minimum Stephen A will find a way to loop them in lol.

People don’t realize that Roger Staubach is like the wealthiest American football player. He’s worth like 600 million. (Business endeavors and whatnot)

Fun fact. Michael Irvin grew up in my neighborhood, went to school with my pops and uncles. A dude who works for my dad told me he sold Irvin and some his NFL teammates like 2oz of coke for like $900 back in the days :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom