NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom after Giselle hired a divorce lawyer

A48D8E68-51C9-48F6-9EE3-4C8804ADAFE3.jpeg

How Is it a lie when it is happening, you're in denial.

Tom is man enough to go for what he wants.

The fact he doesnt let replaceable things like women and children get in his way is why hes the best Football player of all time.

Your NOT wrong thoughtfully and to some extent practically, but ethically and morally yes. I totally see where you’re coming from and understand the reasoning, but to actually put the idea and thought into practice or existence is asinine. Again i get
It, gotta get it while the gettin is good— “i wont be a qb forever” mentality, but do i agree? Nope.

Just a sad situation all around. He probably should've stayed retired. Imagine being his kids in all of this. Part of what makes him great (his drive and his love of the game) is probably what hurts him as a husband and father. IMO nothing is more important than family but I'm not a professional athlete. Sadly we see this happen with the greats. MJ was the same way.
Finally someone who is not treating his family problems like a joke. Came in here to say I feel bad for the kids and family unit.

B**** you wasn’t with me watching spygate footage in the film room/deflating footballs in the equipment room/perjuring myself in the courtroom/taking HGH in the gym bathroom

You can get married again and have new kids, cant relive that one last year of football.

Most men by the time they reach 35-40 are over their family by then.

Cheating on your wife becomes more and more tempting, you want your kids to go away to school/college and you want to hang out with your buddies and find newer younger women.

On Udoka, Tell me im lying.

Bruh :lol: :lol:

Is Russell Wilson’s shoulder actually hurt or is he just being held out of practice in a short week?

He retires

He hangs out with her and realizes this all the time with her sucks (this is what it boils down to)

He goes back to football to have an excuse to get away from her

He leaves training camp for a week as she drew a line in the sand like you Berta come eer right now or elzz

Now the world’s finest divorce lawyers are on the phone📱

Tom done with her before football

I believe this fully, she seems the type that doesnt lose fights and her way or damn good reason not to and even with damn good reason it better be her idea.....just the vibe I get from not knowing her at all lol. but we have all experienced that type of woman

I believe this fully, she seems the type that doesnt lose fights and her way or damn good reason not to and even with damn good reason it better be her idea.....just the vibe I get from not knowing her at all lol. but we have all experienced that type of woman

Y'all think you know so much. :lol:

By all appearances she's stood by him forever and put her own lucrative career on hold for him. It really just sounds like he made a promise he couldn't keep. Nothing wrong with a strong and secure woman. :smokin

Y’all see her in Taxi? That was the happiest I’ve seen her. Not her own fault, but—all guessing—I think she’s a sad, sad woman that only aepps20 aepps20 could make happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom