NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baltimore wins!

Lamar and Burrow do big things when it matters, as we know.

Giants are officially not bad. Like could be 9-8, or 10-7 in the best-case scenario. I can’t believe it to be honest. There’s a lot of reasons from Daniel Jones being good, Saquon being healthy, Daboll, the defense playing well when they need to so far.

ARodg said before the London game saying ‘it’s something he’ll never forget’, remember that loss when you’re on ayuscah next time ***** and have a spotter tell you “it’s not the drug, you just failed”.

Jags are disappointing, I thought they had a chance to be himmies this year.

As embarrassing as the Rams have been, the Cowboys are on whatever that level is when it comes to an impressive win. Dak is going to come into a great record.

Crown the Bills.

The Eagles, 49ers and Bucs I guess are their competition….

The GOAT with the game winner.

That non-sensical 4th and goal playcall the difference in the game.

kingkoopa kingkoopa

😘

63CDE2FE-3CCF-4F37-B8F1-31CE50BFA632.gif

New era Cunningham :pimp: :pimp:

It's interesting - the Cunningham comp.

My friend went all-in on Hurts not just because of the talent, but because of the head on this kids shoulders. Always liked him, so maybe I was just rooting too hard and wanted a piece of the action, but not only has he always said the right things, he's learned how to apply it.

Madden gotta up kupps speed. Left that man in the dust

There was a white-boy speed threshold implemented since the days of Jason Sehorn, b. You might get a 95+ acceleration but not speed.

Who was the QB that one good year with Braylon Edwards and Josh Cribbs?

Derek Anderson

I rocked with Derek Anderson. Used to always bring it up but now I forget the LB he trucked back in the day.

Pretty close to saying the Niners got the best defense in the league.

They do. Only now are we realizing they haven't played a team worth a crap yet.

We gotta start giving Tucker some AFC Championship or Super Bowl attempts to have FGs you can’t ever forget, duuuude deserves the chance :lol:

Chargers gift wrap a game to us and we miss the fg smh!

Somehow gotta beat Pats, then got Ravens, Cinci.

Just need to be 4-4 at the bye and we got a shot way our division is

And just like that, the decision to go for that TD comes back to bite Cincy
I don’t think the decision to go for the TD was bad. The play calls near the goal line were just awful. Definitely missed Tee Higgins there because a jump ball to him would’ve been perfect. Refs also missed a clear hold on 2nd down on the pick play with Hurst

Let me start by saying that IM NOT a NYG fan, but I’ve heard people bash Daniel Jones for 5 years for no honest to god good reason. Maybe he regressed his sophomore year in the league, okay, but that franchise has done nothing to put him in a position to win. He’s done the best he could with what he’s had, including his own talent. Yes many INTs/turnovers was his fault for making something outta nothing but that’s a competitor trying to win knowing he doesn’t have squat around him. Decent receivers, sure. Saquon, sure when healthy. Horrible horrible oline that Cant & doesnt block aint gonna get you anywhere.

I say all that to say, I’m glad the giants are finally being able to put it together and for Jones to show his talent because imo he deserves it as long as he plays smart. ~~~speaking from a Texans fan & i do not care for Mills at all. Yes hes a placeholder for another year but our oline is treacherous too

Boger wanted to swap jerseys after the game with TB12, so he called a roughing the passer penalty on a standard tackle to ice the game.

Damn. I probably saw that in the past too...Boger still sucks, but I saw that play in here earlier. Bogus. Optics terrible. It's fairly common these days though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom