NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zappe about to Brady Mac.
There's a legit QB controversy in New England.
Too much capital spent on Mac for him not to be back when he's healthy but Zappe has legit impressed man.

Dude can flat out sling it and the offense has looked a lot more dynamic and in sync with him under center. Was in a shootout against Qaron in Lambeau his first time ever playing in the league and he hasn't had a game below a 100 passer rating yet :lol:

Too much capital spent on Mac for him not to be back when he's healthy but Zappe has legit impressed man.

Dude can flat out sling it and the offense has looked a lot more dynamic and in sync with him under center. Was in a shootout against Qaron in Lambeau his first time playing in the league and he hasn't had a game under a 100 passer rating yet :lol:

If this were any other franchise, I’d agree, but I feel like Hoody the type to say **** it cause the offense looks and runs waaaay smoother with Zappe. Mac sucks.

Zappe about to Brady Mac.
There's a legit QB controversy in New England.

They already know Mac ceiling is low (they should) so he in some trouble. If Zapp was a older QB Mac would be safe but why wouldn't you move forward with the better QB who's also a lil younger?

If this were any other franchise, I’d agree, but I feel like Hoody the type to say **** it cause the offense looks and runs waaaay smoother with Zappe. Mac sucks.
Yea it definitely makes for an unintended dilemma :lol:

Thought the season was gonna be a wash when Mac went down and even more after Hoyer also went on IR but it's been the opposite. Defense has been balling and the offense has really come alive this month.

Feels like it's out of the blue but I guess we shouldn't be surprised that a dude name Zappe has a cannon arm :lol:

Didn't realize it before but he actually threw for 6k yards 60+ TD's his final season in college so he's got that in him. Lot of Texas folks who watched him in HS and college seem really high on him

Dude can flat out sling it and the offense has looked a lot more dynamic and in sync with him under center. Was in a shootout against Qaron in Lambeau his first time ever playing in the league and he hasn't had a game below a 100 passer rating yet :lol:
Hoodie don’t give a damn about capital or politics or popular opinion. He’ll put whoever can put them in the best position to win…gonna be interesting to see how this plays out.

Mac to SF.

Yea it definitely makes for an unintended dilemma :lol:

Thought the season was gonna be a wash when Mac went down and even more after Hoyer also went on IR but it's been the opposite. Defense has been balling and the offense has really come alive this month.

Feels like it's out of the blue but I guess we shouldn't be surprised that a dude name Zappe has a cannon arm :lol:

Didn't realize it before but he actually threw for 6k yards 60+ TD's his final season in college so he's got that in him. Lot of Texas folks who watched him in HS and college seem really high on him

I loved Zappe in college. I didn't think he would translate to the league like this, but I'm happy for him. Mac did not look good in the games he played. Zappe just needs to keep doing what he's doing and Mac will be on the first thing smoking.

The Devante memes were running wild after Raiders L when Q'Aaron misses him just as much >D
D1DD064D-1D60-4CE5-BD78-D6322F4465A5.jpeg

Man whoever was gambling last night on that eagles/cowboys game must have had multiple heartattacks at the end

think the o/u was 44.5.. so had the 2 point attempt and the field goal

i took the under before the game.. assuming the two defenses would dominate.

i hedged with the cowboys +23.5 in the second quarter after the eagles run to get my $$ back..

i took the under before the game.. assuming the two defenses would dominate.

i hedged with the cowboys +23.5 in the second quarter after the eagles run to get my $$ back..

I can’t gamble on my own team unless someone says something absurd and I figure that’s easy money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom