NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Raiders aren't as bad as their record would indicate.

Russ fell off a cliff and might be the worst QB in the division. (Apologies to Derek Carr.)

The Chargers are 4-2, even though their late-game playcalling is brutal.

The Chiefs are the Chiefs.

Not the juggernaut division we were sold. It’s 1 contender, 1 good team, and 2 mediocre teams

My unofficial/official Hot Seat List after Week 6:

HE GONE
Matt Rhule (Panthers) - Back to college you go.

The Hottest Seats
Ron Rivera (Commanders) - Even though they won, Riverboat still has the hottest of all seats.
Dan Campbell (Lions) - Can the Lions win some games after the bye?

Seat's Warming Up
Josh McDaniels (Raiders) - 1-4 team that could be 3-2 right now.
Nathaniel Hackett (Broncos) - Russell Wilson has fallen off a cliff and Nathaniel's playcalling isn't Hack-ing-ett. (pun intended)
Kilff Kingsbury (Cardinals) - Is Thursday a Double XP night?
Dennis Allen (Saints) - Just keep losing though, so the Eagles can get a high draft pick. :lol:
Kevin Stefanski (Browns) - Unless you-know-who wins them six in a row at the end of the season when he gets back, Stefanski will become another Browns gone by the wayside.
Lovie Smith (Texans) - I don't have much to say about Lovie.
Doug Pederson (Jaguars) - He's officially on the list after losing three in a row.
Mike Tomlin (Steelers) - If they beat the Dolphins this week, I'll take him off the list.

hackett gotta be 1a or 1b with Rivera right now

they can’t fire russ.. and Hackett got the job because they wanted Qaron

hackett gotta be 1a or 1b with Rivera right now

they can’t fire russ.. and Hackett got the job because they wanted Qaron

The Broncos host the Jets next, then the Jaguars in London.

If they lose those two, Hackett might be gone during their bye week.

The broncos saw the Rams go all in on a qb and win a championship and tried to copy the blueprint. They forgot the part about having a good coach though :lol:

The Raiders aren't as bad as their record would indicate.

Russ fell off a cliff and might be the worst QB in the division. (Apologies to Derek Carr.)

The Chargers are 4-2, even though their late-game playcalling is brutal.

The Chiefs are the Chiefs.

i think the Chiefs are the only good team and even then, a good team that isn't dominant. not yet, at least

i agree records aren't everything...but the Chargers are SO poorly coached that they're just not a good team right now. and the Raiders are losing games by very few points, i know. but there's something to be said about that as well IMO. but i get your point. it's just that many were expecting them all to be so much better than they are

Last edited:
…. Casually left off Peyton Manning going 3-3 :lol: :lol:

maxresdefault-1605111824.jpg

It's always gonna fall on your QB especially when he's being paid what he is but Russ isn't even a top 3 problem for them on offense.

That O-Line is pure garbage and can't pass block to save their lives, their run game is one of the worst in the league, they're the most penalized team on offense and that WR core has been a quarter of what it was advertised as....

Russ's play hasn't been great at all but their problems run a lot deeper than him, they'd be bad with just about anyone under centre as currently constructed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom