NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eddie Pineiro will be unemployed tomorrow.
D3579D7A-E1F5-48D7-BB21-1F7F453F068E.jpeg

Again how big is the offense talent gap though.

And even with the offense being catered to Fields, he still has worse QBR & rating than Lawrence.

They put up 30 points twice, however Fields has only thrown for over 200 yards twice. The league will eventually catch up with the running when the arm talent ain’t there.

I was critical of Fields ability to pass on defenses pre-draft, and the same problems then, are still there.

There's definitely a gap. Might not be as big as we make it out, but it's there. Trevor has a SB winning coach, with actual weapons. Meanwhile Fields has Darnell Mooney and Dante Pettis.
Fields delivered dots today that got dropped, 1 for a TD.

I could argue that Trevor has just been a guy all season long. Hasn't stood out at all, meanwhile these past 2 weeks, Fields has been THE guy. Trevor plays in Jacksonville so he escapes national media slander, but if he were black and in a bigger media market, they'd be screaming BUST.

I was a huge Trevor fan, coming out but he's done nothing but come up short all season. For his better stats, he has a worst record and just as many head scratching decisions and turnovers. & the crazy thing is he's had the ball last in a lot of these games. We can look at the Commander game, to the Eagles, to Houston, to the Giants. Not one game winning drive, and his mistakes were the main reason they lost. Fields has more potential and a higher ceiling based on these last 2 weeks alone. Done pretending like he's above the rest of his draft class. Dude sucks.

These are some atypical late-window teams playing. Commanders, Colts, Titans, and Texans are staple 12/1 p.m. squads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom