NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That catch!!

7D208BBA-1259-4477-9B48-3C06FD879D1D.jpeg

A 7-1 team and two 6-2 teams? Lol

Na but really if the eagles make it they for sure got a shot. It aint a 2 team race is what im saying
The recent NFC top tier have all been struggling big time, including the defending champs. Philly looks like the only credible contender there rn.

No disrespect to Minny though, they're playing great football but hard to put too much stock into them until Kirk shows us something in a big game/high pressure situation.

Not gonna put any expectation on a first year coach going on a run in NY either tbh, they've looked good but not SB contender good imo

The recent NFC top tier have all been struggling big time, including the defending champs. Philly looks like the only credible contender there rn.

No disrespect to Minny though, they're playing great football but hard to put too much stock into them until Kirk shows us something in a big game/high pressure situation.

Not gonna put any expectation on a first year coach going on a run in NY either tbh, they've looked good but not SB contender good imo
I agree wholeheartedly just wanted to put an end to that chiefs or bills and thats it talk. Carry on

The NFC has the only undefeated team in it :lol:

A 7-1 team and two 6-2 teams? Lol

Na but really if the eagles make it they for sure got a shot. It aint a 2 team race is what im saying

Conference is pretty weak on paper, but I'm sure there's sleeping dogs in there...

Dallas underrated rn. Defense can be a problem, but not a fan of McCarthy.

Eagles whooped the Vikings and I kinda figured. The bet was for fun, but new regime/new scheme...Eagles more well-oiled rn. Vikings slowly keep getting better and at 7-1, not even close to potential yet. We'll see...I get my hopes up and start gabbing, but Vikes only ever let me down, so I'm conscious of that. :lol:

He definitely looks funny in the primetime lights, but I think him choking under pressure is a bit exaggerated. Objectively, having seen every game for the Vikes, I'd say if you even just take last season...he had multiple go ahead drives that couldve been winning drives if not for the other team getting the ball back and torching Zim's defense.

I have my concerns, but the talent around him + what KOC brings to the table...ceiling bumped up a bit

Conference is pretty weak on paper, but I'm sure there's sleeping dogs in there...

Dallas underrated rn. Defense can be a problem, but not a fan of McCarthy.

Eagles whooped the Vikings and I kinda figured. The bet was for fun, but new regime/new scheme...Eagles more well-oiled rn. Vikings slowly keep getting better and at 7-1, not even close to potential yet. We'll see...I get my hopes up and start gabbing, but Vikes only ever let me down, so I'm conscious of that. :lol:

He definitely looks funny in the primetime lights, but I think him choking under pressure is a bit exaggerated. Objectively, having seen every game for the Vikes, I'd say if you even just take last season...he had multiple go ahead drives that couldve been winning drives if not for the other team getting the ball back and torching Zim's defense.

I have my concerns, but the talent around him + what KOC brings to the table...ceiling bumped up a bit
Oh no my brother idgaf about the rest of the NFC i just wanted to say the eagles are very much contenders and its not just typical bills chiefs propaganda :lol: .

I actually think the team that will give the eagles a run for their money is the niners. Thanfully they got jimmy g.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom