NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love it!! We just have Burrow & Cinci #

This is where Jets, Falcons, Chargers, Ravens games hurt, win 2 of those and we in good shape.

I wanted us At 6-5 by the time Watson cameback, but i’ll settle for 5-6, 6 games left with Watson, 3 in the division

20221031_225840.jpg

Ravens now have two huge priorities to cash out (which they both deserve of course)

Where are they getting the money to pay Lamar?

its either smith or lamar tbh. this is an all in for this year move.

i mean....Roquan has to be a rental, right? I don't mind it for a 2nd and a 5th but there is not a world where they don't pay Lamar....right?

I get the "all-in" move at that price but ****...why did it have to be the year when the AFC is loaded and Buffalo and Kansas City are on another planet |l

i mean....Roquan has to be a rental, right? I don't mind it for a 2nd and a 5th but there is not a world where they don't pay Lamar....right?

I get the "all-in" move at that price but ****...why did it have to be the year when the AFC is loaded and Buffalo and Kansas City are on another planet |l
thats a lot to give up for a rental

:lol: those picks will probably be pretty valuable. The rams aren’t likely to make the playoffs this year or probably next.

panthers should make that move

rams are a top heavy team.. stafford going be 35 in februray and Donald going be 32 next may

we already seeing the falloff of their oline

them future picks could easily be top 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom